What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

will there be a Christmas Pet Contest?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
with the long overdue absence of DG and Rez.... Will there be a Holiday Pet contest this year....
I feel the lady would want the contest to continue....
like the title sayz......

:cathug:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes there will be guys, Connoisseur Genetics want to make sure the xmas pet contest and another general xmas pic contest happen this year so i will be checking everything with OP and getting the threads up for both contests within the next few days (get thinking everyone).
Peace
p.s lots of seeds to be won and maybe a couple special t-shirts

chief bigsmoke

Yes there will be guys, Connoisseur Genetics want to make sure the xmas pet contest and another general xmas pic contest happen this year so i will be checking everything with OP and getting the threads up for both contests within the next few days (get thinking everyone).
Peace

exciting.. this is my first year here, but this sounds like good fun! I just saw the photos from last year.. hilarious

Can't wait to hear the details. I look forward to your post

C

cheesey

Peace

no typos like DG did last yr i hope . Will you make it clear pets or just cats n dogs . cheers

ukc

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
it should be a xmas pic contest as i love my holiday>>> but refuse to dress up my dogs,, not like they would let me anyways...

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I am super excited about the x-mas contest. I would like to offer up some beans I am sending in to the bay as a possible runner up prize. They are untested Galadrail x Magenta99 and Galadrial x mystery strain. Mystery strain could be Gala x Galadrial, Sour Queen, Hindu Kush, Killer Queen Kush, or most likely magenta99. These were the seeds pulled off the drying racks that various herb dried on.

PM me if I can help.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
this will make the Lady Dutch Grown ........VERY happy ~ indeed

blessedBE ... CGS for step'inUP..... and carrying on the torch or tradition.....

Latest posts

Latest posts