What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoS

M&M

M&M

well not much dressing up my boy M&M.... ( milk moustache) we woke up to some snow the other morning and he seemed to love it......

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Holidaze everyone.......peace

STUNKY

well i figured it out.. here is moe the christmas skunk..

Attachments

• P1010255.JPG
    P1010255.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 31
  • P1010268.JPG
    P1010268.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 29
  • P1010270.JPG
    P1010270.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 32

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maja says hi and hope everybody had a great and peacefull X-mass:santa1: It was the first time ever for her and she liked it:)

Beautifull shots and animals on the previous pics:tiphat:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Iris Von Lode Stone and the Dank Monkey wishing all a Happy New Year

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
GOTTA LOVE X-MAS!!

GOTTA LOVE X-MAS!!

Santas Little Helpers bringing in some presents.

Someone must have been good this year. :thanks:

~~Happy New Years from Santas Crew~~​

O

opravdovýHrdina

Hi all this is foto of my puppies :D destroy everything they find :p

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
my big dog........DaizyMay.........just LUV'z,..the SNOW

picture.php

in her best Snow Bunny............Ski~Vest.......w/ Faux Fur trim.....

the only BIG dog I've EVER had that Prefers to be dressed UP......and stylish......even getz pissey over the little onez...........having more clothez.......

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Yort - I love that snow outfit. I put my dogs in booties and a fleece jacket when I went to the snow and they loved it. At one point one of my dogs was shacking inside whining so I grabbed her coat and she wore it the whole weekend, lol. Dogs are funny,

G

Ganja D

Here are some holiday pics of my best friend for the contest. He is relaxing with a bowl of Chemdog x Sour Diesel,my doctor recommended medical marijuana and a SSSDH father plant that I'm nursing back to health after a bit of neglect.
picture.php

picture.php

Here he is with a copy of the growers bible singed by my friend Jorge and pics from my old gardens in the most recent issue of high times.
picture.php

This website is a special place to me. Words can't describe how much joy it brings me to bond with fellow growers around the world. 2010 was a crazy year and 2011 should be even crazier. Thanks DG for all the fun contests and amazing devotion to this website and cannabis in general.
I hope everyone had/has a happy Hanuka,merry Christmas,crazy Kwanzaa,and a very happy and healthy New Year. Happy holidays to everone at IC Mag.:)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
I read your gardens write up in High Times and thought it looked familiar. That was an awesome grow, much respect. Love the pics also.

Edit: I also see extra poundage in the background.

Bulldog11

Veteran
I don't think these will count, due to the fact that the only thing x-mas about it is the time of year and the snow. Here they are none the less.

Edit:

Happy dogs
picture.php

Very happy dog
picture.php

A little sled action with my dogs and I
picture.php

The aftermath:
Edit:

Last edited:
I don't think these will count, due to the fact that the only thing x-mas about it is the time of year and the snow. Here they are none the less.

Happy dogs
picture.php

Very happy dog
picture.php

A little sled action with my dogs and I
picture.php

The aftermath:
Edit:

HAHA that first picture is AWSOME!! so funny

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog11

Veteran
ogkushkilla - Sorry, I had to delete the first picture due to an unseen problem. Thanks for your comment however.

Status
Not open for further replies.