What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^ I'd say Watermelon in Easter Hay (my most favorite Zappa tune) but that's an instrumental, unless your doggie is talking about imaginary tunes like in the beginning of the long version from Joe's Garage. :tongue:

Cute pics you all.....keep 'em coming! :woohoo: :biggrin:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Bulldog....waiting on those adorable little things of yours!! DG, I love your kittehs! We have 5 of em':D Adorable!!!

hiker

Gonna try one more time, no garments but maybe seasonal, my favorite hiking Buddy for many years, and we had 15 great Christmases with this boy. PS does anyone know how to enlarge picture, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

try comb

lady (f) and tiger (bighead m)

lady (f) and tiger (bighead m)

happy holidays :wave:

Attachments

• P1010013.jpg
    P1010013.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 17

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lol!

....always alot of good festive cheer with the kitties and the mutts in DG's Christmas pet competitions!!

.....Merry Christmas DG....and all who sail the forums of ICMAG.COM!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I wanted to post up some pictures of my dog, but that mean motorscooter wouldn't allow it. He can be such a buzzkill at times.

makowiec

Why some of you just can't try to do something with your pet and cooperate. As Dutchgrown said it's pretty hard.

Personally I'm not happy with photoshoped pics, that's just my opinion.

Merry christmas to everyone.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I just love that pic it just makes me giggle
I spose cause the white cat reminds me of my old cat Fizgig and the black 1 looks like my other cat Shadow..Both now passed god love em
great pics all i wish i could get in on it to ut my cats just wont play the game

V

vonforne

Here is my entry.

My dog Suni. She is a Shiba Inu and is pushing the end of her life at around 13 years. She acts like a puppy and looks like a puppy but hopefully she will live to see her 14th birthday :comfort:.
Her Name is Kit Suni, or suni for short, which is japanese for fox.
Suni.jpg

My Kitty Asia with Suni in the box. Asia wanted no part in this picture. Suni is extremely photogenic and is waiting for me to finish taking the pictures.
Suni_Asia.jpg

Thanks and everyone have a safe, fun, and relaxing holiday season!
:thank you:

A Shiba Inu........I have one of those........a fat little girl! Cool dog huh?

Bulldog11

Veteran
Bulldog....waiting on those adorable little things of yours!! DG, I love your kittehs! We have 5 of em':D Adorable!!!

Trying to upload pics now. I got a new 18meg camara and the pics take forever to load now. They will be up today.

Great pics everybody, and do I see a BULLDOG PUPPY?????? Some kind of bully breed for sure. TOOOO CUTE!!!! That pic has my vote.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Couldn't find a misses Clause outfit so I had to dress the girls in drag. Hope everybody is having a good Christmas and holiday season. Bye Bye and ho ho ho.:thanks::santa1:

Maggie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fiona

picture.php

Did somebody start a I hate Christmas thread? Fiona's face agrees.
picture.php

Maggie and Fiona
picture.php

picture.php

D

danimarie193

Trying to upload pics now. I got a new 18meg camara and the pics take forever to load now. They will be up today.

Great pics everybody, and do I see a BULLDOG PUPPY?????? Some kind of bully breed for sure. TOOOO CUTE!!!! That pic has my vote.

Yes she is an English Bulldog puppy named Penny Lane :)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you folks are crazy! lol

post #2 wins ,, cause that dog is looking at the owner as if to say "now you're just taking the piss" :D

peace n happy pets

Status
Not open for further replies.