What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds developed a MALE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokinjoe

Congrats my friend..Ya got me with that one Dutch......I've got 3 children of my own, the most awesome sight ever, watching them being brought into this world.....

7 lbs, 2 oz.

Billy_Crystal

Congrats and may the new child be blessed and have everyhting in the world he needs.
my guess is 6lbs 14oz as remember my mother telling me I weighed about this much when I was born.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Moving this to the contest forum for more exposure!

Moving this to the contest forum for more exposure!

The correct weight has still not been guessed, gonna let the contest continue
through the weekend. If no one guesses the baby's weight exactly then I'll award it to
who ever got closest to the actual weight. I bet if this was in the contest forum it
would have gotten more attention and entries, so I'm going to move it there to complete
this contest. For all those seeing this thread for the first time....it was originally in
Female Seeds forum so please start by beginning to read from page one.

Thanks!

:friends:
dg

G

7 lbs 15 oz

and ya couldn't get me to go thru another baby again if ya put a gun to my head......
but congrats

nycnoob

wow.. cool.. really big attention grabber.. congratulations ferry on the kid..

my guess is 8 lb 3 oz.. dunno bout baby weights tho...

i bet its 8 lb 8 oz...but ill stick with 8 lb 3 oz.. for now..

newbgrow

I got confused with the the thread for a second but now I see what's going on lol, congratulations Ferry!

I know nothing about baby weights right now so I may be overshooting it, but, lets say...

9 pounds, 1 ounce!
Heavy and healthy! :)

G

My guess is 3kg 700g or in American, 8lbs. 1oz

Welcome to the World baby Jimmy Jazz! :gaga:

Bigmone357

Late night feeding & diaper changing coming your way FS.

Late night feeding & diaper changing coming your way FS.

Congrats on JJ's birth into this world Female Seeds :gaga: :dance: enjoy him while he's small they grow up fast :wink: .My guess 7Lbs 7oz's.Bm357 :wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....I can't guess.....because I already know.....and I have seen the little'un with my own eyes.......and he's simply gorgeous......congrats Ferry and your Mrs........

.....and good health a good luck in life to Jimmy Jazz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts