What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Benefit

Hi there! Its very interesting thread. Titoon, Thanks for sharing.
Can you tell us please about the brand labels of Nepal hash? Here in Russia the charas we are mostly avaible is like this one
IMG_0004min.jpg

T

tea

maaan i love this thead titoon!!!!:kewlpics:
after reading your newest posts now i will have the sweetest dreams of nepal.:thank you:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello friends,

a new thanks for your supports, still 3 weeks to go in Nepal.

Since i have to spend one night in LONDON mid september, I was wondering if there is somebody around who could help me with a place to sleep ?
That would be fun to land back in Europe and get the opportunity of meeting some IC mates, and i can bring back some cool stuff also, if you like chillums or nice accessories ^^
I'll be waiting for your messages !

Meanwhile, here are some pictures from a little trip in some ganja fields, not far from kathmand u, called Daman.. ENJOY !

Cannawinner

Veteran
Really is beautiful and very informative.
Thankyou for posting and telling us.

I am happy that I just found this thread.

ElRubio

Veteran
Coool titoon...and near to KTM, its very good to know...

im not in london, but you know where i am, dont hesitate to give me a shout if you´re near.

Best vibes, and enjoy those last weeks!!:dance013:
:)

hanuman

Great pics titoon !
Pity you're leaving the country just at the beginning (or even before) of the harvest season, though. I think you might have changed your mind about the local charras/black hashes.

I wish you all the best for your remaining three weeks. It's going to be sad leaving Nepal.

I don't think there is such a thing on icmag, but you've got my vote for thread of the year, for sure!!!

h

K

Karma Genetics

Loved my time there a few years ago, Its hard leaving that place and returning to the western standards and f@ckd up ways of thinking.

Welcome back to the fast west Watch the time all day.

Oh man i need to get back there and get some real rest again.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Since i have to spend one night in LONDON mid september,

aaaww, London ? So it means that Titoon's Nepal Adventures are soon over ! It's sad in deed that you're leaving just when the harvest season is starting. But who knows, had you stayed through we might have lost you eheh...

You're in for some tough cultural shock. When I came back to France after 5 and half months in Pakistan I went just blah, took me a whole year to recover, if ever eheh...

Keep enjoying !

Irie !

_Ina_

Veteran
Hi,guys! I want to ask u something about Nepal because i have some plants from there but they still not flowering. Im from Bulgaria and they grow outdoor. When they are ready in Nepal? How long is the day there? Im not sure from where exactly they are but they look like 100% sativa. The plants were about 1.50 meter long when they show sex so i think they gonna flower in the winter here:)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
It depends on where in NEpal you are. There are different phenos, finishing at different times, although the majority of plant are done in September/October. Still, if you go to Terai, you'll find strains finishing much much later than that, up to December if not January.

When did they show sex ? Any pic to share ?

Irie !

Burt

Veteran
what a wealth of info you are mriko
since i imagine these nov./dec. maturing plants are sativas,
how do they compare to say a durban or colombian or even thai
is the buzz strong and cerebral in nature?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings Burt,

Much limited actually as I haven't yet had the opportunity to sample on field the Terai production, so I can't compare it to other strains. But contrary to the mountains where plants are mostly used for charas, the Terai strains are grown mostly for ganja and I think it's not going too far to imagine that there is some strong sativa buzz to be found there.
I find it odd that all the Nepalese strains which are accessible to those who can't travel originate from mountain areas. I've never ever seen a Terai strain being grown or offered under seed form. I presume most travellers just don't bother exploring the lowland areas and head straight for Kathmandu and the mountains

Irie !

ElRubio

Veteran
mriko lovely read, as always... :thank you::thank you:

Greetings Burt,

Much limited actually as I haven't yet had the opportunity to sample on field the Terai production, so I can't compare it to other strains. But contrary to the mountains where plants are mostly used for charas, the Terai strains are grown mostly for ganja and I think it's not going too far to imagine that there is some strong sativa buzz to be found there.
I find it odd that all the Nepalese strains which are accessible to those who can't travel originate from mountain areas. I've never ever seen a Terai strain being grown or offered under seed form. I presume most travellers just don't bother exploring the lowland areas and head straight for Kathmandu and the mountains

Irie !

...and well said. I was in Tarai in nov09. I was told that the seeds growed there come from south India genetics.

IMG_2240-1.jpg

IMG_2241oculto.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

That area, specially Makuwanpur district, is full os marihuana and poppy fileds. Even the police guard the camps for a "tax".
A read from abril in local press:
http://www.nepalitimes.com/issue/2010/04/02/Nation/16953

Maybe titoon could take a walk for that area, ive seen that they grow and harvest all over the year...:tiphat:
Best vibes all!!
PS:this thread rocks, it should be stick:wave:

hom

Veteran
titoon....really good job on this thread. Cant stop coming back for a good ol' drool. Hopefully heading out nepal direction in october. Landing in Delhi and maybe go to see the kullu valley first. Hopefully should be there when the charas is being rubbed... Any good tips on where in nepal to head first... have you reached the mustang area at all. Heard rumours that some of the worlds finest hash comes from this region. Cant wait for all those sights and smells...all info is appreciated. Thanks all...