What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Proof is in... Double Blind Studies Now prove Cannabis Works Against Seizures!

oldchuck

Veteran
I can't see the video but I assume it is about the GW clinical study. It's not news and it is not sufficient. I have epilepsy and have been working on this for several years in my own amateur way with limited success. I read the GW report some time ago and eventually got it translated into how much plant material is required to produce their 10mg per Kg body weight dose. I would need to produce 12 pounds of bud a year. I've never grown that much and the commercial products come no where near that. I presume you know it is a predominately CBD mix of cannabinoids. To get that much commercially would cost a small fortune and I assume that's what GW will be charging when they get FDA approval.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
A clinical study on children in the United States, the UK and other parts of Europe claims medicine made from marijuana can dramatically cut
New York medical university reports!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/medical-marijuana-aids-some-kids-with-epilepsy/vi-BBBuXPi
Sounds like the CBD pharmaceutical trials for the recent FDA approval. A synthetic CBD was tested and approved. Same maker as Marinol. Garbage, compared to a cheap, full plant ethanol extraction.

Glad the kids found some relief though, seizures are a nightmare to go through. This study will also go a long way toward removing the shackles on cannabis. :)

oldchuck

Veteran
Damn, Medfinder your link doesn't work. I really want to see that study. I know CBD works for seizures but getting it right from whole plant has been very difficult.

Latest posts

Latest posts