What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dope flowers

too-dope

Blue Moonshine

Blue Moonshine

#1 harvested at 70 days following a 48 hr dark cycle. It carries the berry/sweet syrup profile while the #2 developed a more floral/perfume aroma. She ended up being the larger of the two plants and perhaps slightly more resinous. I was looking for some old school blueberry funk and It seems as though I might have found it in this plant. It reminds me of a bygone era when, at least where I was growing up, blueberry was the stuff of lore and highly coveted. The smell has really put me in a time machine.
picture.php

too-dope

Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible

This plant is colossal! I’ll certainly have to do a better job of training the clone. I love broad leaf but I particularly enjoy the stimulating effects of a good narrow leaf variety. Haze types are probably my favorite. SI #1 looks like it is shaping up to be a great one. She has developed a very sweet but not citric aroma. It's definitely closer to the smell of ripe raspberries. In veg it had a distinct aroma of incense but that has faded for the time being from what I can detect. 68 days.
picture.php

Last edited:

too-dope

Blue Moonshine

Blue Moonshine

#2 was also harvested at 70 days. A smaller plant that smells more like fresh blueberries with floral tones.
picture.php

too-dope

Ting x Ak 47

Ting x Ak 47

I popped a total of 5 seeds from this line. One male, 4 females. I discarded the male and two of the females. I kept the #2 pictured below and the #5, a slower growing broad leaf expression. I’m really looking forward to how this plant performs. From what I found on the forum Londinium put a lot of work into this one. #2 is definitely on the narrow leaf side. I chose her out of 3 females that looked virtually the same though this one smelled the strongest. It has a thick cherry medicine/incense thing going on already from what I would assume is the Ak 47. 48 days from seed just before being transplanted and put into the flower room.
picture.php

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran
Will sub up for this, ive got a pack of Londiniums Ting x AK47 in the fridge, so im very interested to see how yours turn out.

too-dope

Chem Kesey

Chem Kesey

My CK down at 61 days. I would have liked to take this one a bit longer but had to make space in the flower room. I think I'll run the clone to 68-70. Super funky plant.
picture.php

too-dope

OJSDKB F2

OJSDKB F2

Both the OJSDKB are stand out plants so far. #3 improved greatly when I put it closer to the light and she filled out more than I expected. Dense flowers with a distinct cookie aroma. It is the first of the original seed set to be run a 2nd time. The clone was topped, trained, and vegged for a longer period than the seed plant. I noticed #2 was a bit frostier than everything else. It may be genetic but It's also more than likely because she had the lion share of space beneath the MH. For that reason I decided to swap out the 2000k bulb with another MH this round for a complete daylight spectrum. #3 pictured below, harvested at 62 days. I'll probably take her a bit longer this time.
picture.php

too-dope

OJSDKB F2

OJSDKB F2

#2 harvested at 74 days. Mostly milky trichs with the odd amber here and there. A spectacular plant. Colorful, aromatic, great yield. Sour candied funk. I can hardly wait to run the clone.
picture.php

too-dope

Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible

#1 harvested at 100 days. She finished with a raspberry/tropical like aroma. The incense had mostly faded since early in flowering but was noticeable when I cut her down.
picture.php

window

Veteran
Very nice too-dope, seems there are a few different aromas within the SI line, never had tropical raspberries with mine but sounds delicious:biggrin:
Dope flowers bro, let us know how they smoke when ready and if you get the incense type arome in the room when burned.

too-dope

Very nice too-dope, seems there are a few different aromas within the SI line, never had tropical raspberries with mine but sounds delicious:biggrin:
Dope flowers bro, let us know how they smoke when ready and if you get the incense type arome in the room when burned.
Thanks window, I'm finding that a lot of people describe the same smells differently. So what I'm getting from SI #1 might actually be common to the line. Honestly that's just the best way I can describe it. I appreciate you following along. All the great info and grows in the Chimera forum is why I chose SI in the first place. I'm not sure when exactly, but I'm trying to decide whether to run haze x chemdog or mental floss next. What do you think? I'm leaning towards mental floss since I already have the two SI. Pending a smoke test I intend to run both again at some point.

window

Veteran
Grow the Floss, I'd like to see more female expressions of this line as I only had one girl...but she was excellent, had it all, taste, smell, effect and yeided great!
Easy to grow too, a perfect indoor plant......Grow the Incense Haze/Chem after, ha ha!

too-dope

Blue Moonshine

Blue Moonshine

After 3 weeks in a jar the quality of #1 has really started to show. The large afghani resin heads are more sandy than sticky and took a longer time to dry out than some of the others. It’s maintained a syrup sweet berry aroma with more floral tones emerging as it cures. The smell translates well to the taste, sweet and hashy. The smoke is warm and intense with no anxiety. Makes me happy and motivated. It’s not disorienting and well balanced. I can smoke throughout the day however if I smoke too much or at night it knocks me out. A true old school 90s era blueberry hash plant. Unfortunately I was unprepared for a heat wave over the summer and lost the cutting otherwise I would run this one again. I do have some seeds remaining but will likely go through a few other blue varieties I have first.
picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I like your taste in weed ! I have an OX F2 that I'm sure is a Blue Monnshine pheno. Buds look real similar to your #2 plant. I like the Chem Kesey you found the most out of all the pics you've posted. Nice job finding and keeping that one.

too-dope

I like your taste in weed ! I have an OX F2 that I'm sure is a Blue Monnshine pheno. Buds look real similar to your #2 plant. I like the Chem Kesey you found the most out of all the pics you've posted. Nice job finding and keeping that one.

The Blue Moonshine is a great one. It just keeps getting better as it cures. It would have been nice to run it again. The Chem Kesey is a crowd favorite. People are really drawn to the taste and smell, Buttery chem funk with subtle sweet hashy notes that pop up here and there. Stimulating high for a broad leaf with plenty of body. It gets a bit heavier the longer it cures. CK #2 after 14 days in the jar.
picture.php

too-dope

Headbanger F2

Headbanger F2

I’ve been chasing sour for a minute. Ever since the first time I had it back in 2009. A friend and mentor had given me some of a sour leaning cross he made that was grown outdoors. To this day I’ve never had anything labeled sour match the smell and flavor of that first bag. It seems at the very least I’ll come close with the Headbanger F2. At 37 days the #1 already has an unmistakably sour profile.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts