What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Crazy Chester

Same one. Northern cali

and he smoked the original with Pistils already...
What makes you think that Obsoul33t got his cheese cut from Quejio?

Who is Pistils?

Are you saying Obsoul33t smoked more than one cut from Quejio and chose the alleged "northern California circulated cut" over the original cut?

Crazy Chester

What evidence do we have that Obsoul33t's cheese cut was anything but the original cheese besides 1) speculation that he got it from CSI; and, 2) one grower's opinion that a cross done by CSI didn't use the original cheese mother?

Terppalooza

What evidence do we have that Obsoul33t's cheese cut was anything but the original cheese besides 1) speculation that he got it from CSI; and, 2) one grower's opinion that a cross done by CSI didn't use the original cheese mother?
i grew the s1 cant say anything for autenticity. but i thoought big buddah cheese was much better xD the uk cheese s1 from cs1 were some straight hot garbage terps. i would only share that weed with people as a punishment xD

Crazy Chester

i grew the s1 cant say anything for autenticity. but i thoought big buddah cheese was much better xD the uk cheese s1 from cs1 were some straight hot garbage terps. i would only share that weed with people as a punishment xD
Assuming CSI's "UK Cheese" S1s are terrible - I'm wondering if that is also in line with how S1s made with the original cheese cut by other seed producers tend to turn out.

4kali

Anyone else starting to think Broken English's Wizard cut ain't brightsides?
don't really understand that statement after everything else you have been saying about morphology in different environments. that pic I posted of my skunk plant couple pages back only seems to be me that brings out that expression totally different plant under led also. please don't think I'm being rude but how do you come to that conclusion.

4kali

bro 1000%...

i live in the midlands and i know some massive cheese heads outside of this place... ive grown up with cheese and amnesia as my staple diet so im fully aware of all the cheese offerings and probably smoked 90% of them... i hold the sheff and the exodus purely on the grounds of they are the pinnacle of skunk#1 and these 2 are the only 2 i would happily smoke till the day i die as in no tolerance build up and a taste that is super unique to these cuts ... i have a sfv x exo clone that i run and she is by far louder in terpene and taste than the exo and sheff but again shes a different level

im never ashamed to pull any of my nugs out front of anyman beleive me ... however other men have shy'd away from them .. 🤣🤣
really good to know mate
if you've been brought up around the cheese and also had access to all the others along the way and you still put your cheese exodus cut and sheff blues above all, you must be one happy man

4kali

Screenshot_20230604_200817_Gallery.jpg

4kali

would you guys say this looks familiar to what your growing out known as the bimbles dare I say brightside lol

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This is an excerpt of a conversation over two years ago regarding csi and his cheese. Remember they describe it as b vitamins and it can be reversed. I told my buddy the real cheese can not be made to produce viable pollen and on that basis plus the flavours he was describing I called bullshit on csi having the real cheese. He doesn't plain and simple
View attachment 18814485

View attachment 18814499

View attachment 18814502
View attachment 18814504
This game Is full of bullshitters. Personally I think there's waaay too much coincidence for queijo not to be blueskiesvienna .

Crazy Chester

Ok - so, the speculation that CSI got a fake cheese clone from Queijo is based purely on: 1) Queijo having a reputation as a scammer; 2) CSI's purely subjective description of the cheese terps; and, 3) the "fact" that the original cheese cut can't be sex reversed (which appears not to be the case - after someone posted here that Franco at Greenhouse seeds reversed the original cheese cut he got from cheese farmer).

That speculation bleeds into the concept that there is a "northern California circulated cut" and a "Brightside cut" that are not the same cut. It seems to me that Obsoul33t would have gotten or have been the source of the "northern California circulated cut".

Now that I've seen the post shishkaboy made, it seems to me that what has been called the "northern California circulated cut" is not a fake cheese cut from Queijo and it's more likely than not that it is the same cut as the Brightside cut.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't really understand that statement after everything else you have been saying about morphology in different environments. that pic I posted of my skunk plant couple pages back only seems to be me that brings out that expression totally different plant under led also. please don't think I'm being rude but how do you come to that conclusion.
It's probably the environment,,the colour looks a lil off,,,someone I know said it smells a lil sweet,,,but it's impossible for me to say much from pictures one uninformed review,,,the veg looks right,,,I'd have to check it myself to say anything really,,

Pineboy212

Finally got a smell, it is sweet unfamiliar to the exodus version I’m familiar with
Yeah I think I want the exo ,lol I’m a simple man
IMG_3150.jpeg
IMG_3151.jpeg
IMG_3152.jpeg

William76

Put it this way,if obsoul 33 has a cheese cut it will be the real thing,he made alien fommagio with the cheese and a tech and that was years back now before there was all the different cuts in circulation.76

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s what I mean I preferably would want the exo, the Brightside is uncharted waters.
We all about the loud over here on parallel levels .
?
You didn't answer the questions though.
Have you ever smoked or grown what was given to you as Brightside cut or you never have ?

Latest posts

Latest posts