What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

conlarazon

Veteran
Strawberry Glue x Hash Bar clone ...

picture.php

Salud por allá

kamyo

Veteran
Well, it's not *the* frostiest bud, but it's certainly my frostiest bud in my limited experience growing different things. Came to me in a pair of sisters from seed, a few weeks into flower and only 8 inches tall with some deficiencies from being grown outdoors in the tropics. Was told it's "og kush," which doesn't mean much these days, considering the amount of genetics out there with some sort of "og" in the name or pedigree. I wouldn't doubt it's somewhere in there, given all the OG-derived pollen flying around in the last several years.

Either way, I'm very interested to see how she turns out. Also just put her sister in 12/12 yesterday.

Here she is about 3 weeks 12/12 from reveg.

picture.php

picture.php

St. Phatty

attachment.php

I dissected 2 buds with mold.

These are some of the flowerettes that made it into the "no visible mold" bag.

Also had a "traces of mold" bag, and a "Serious mold" bag. Those 2 went into the freezer.

I'm smoking the "serious mold" pieces right now.

I toss the moldy pieces into the chickens' foot bucket. Wonder how that will work out. :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_184000_mold-HB.jpg
    IMG_20191012_184000_mold-HB.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20191012_182409_mold-HB.jpg
    IMG_20191012_182409_mold-HB.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 16

'Boogieman'

Special kush #1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-114045_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-114045_Gallery.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20191013-114050_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-114050_Gallery.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 15

therevverend

Veteran
Here's one you might remember Hammer...Querkle x GDP

picture.php

I was digging through my seeds last spring, found a pack from 5 or 6 years ago. I'd completely forgotten about it, I was stoked to find it. Unfortunately it got annihilated by boytritis. What did make it was excellent..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's one you might remember Hammer...Querkle x GDP

View Image

I was digging through my seeds last spring, found a pack from 5 or 6 years ago. I'd completely forgotten about it, I was stoked to find it. Unfortunately it got annihilated by boytritis. What did make it was excellent..

Yes, that's an oldy but goodie

That lady is STUPID STICKY... are those in soil?

Yes, HP PRO MIX..

I use either my iPad or my iPhone 5s...!!!... y u ask???

Wow Hammer, that Dubble Banana Mango Haze x Miracle Alien Cookies looks superb...!!!... as usual. . .

Thanks I do try :biggrin:

YukonKronic

Lol trying to follow hammer with a frosty nug pic... yeesh..
Here’s ZamxGuatemala f4 z13bx line... it’s more Thai/Zamal influenced
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php