What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow::mopper::watchplant: alrighty...finally done with the garden for the day...40 plants up-potted,26 cuttings stuck,9 plants harvested,2 tents cleaned and filled with plants...i have all the tents in use now...2x3,2x4,4x4,4x4,5x5,and 4x8...like a homeless camp here!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Intensity in tent-city! Congrats on getting all of the tents rocking, everything looks great!

I wonder if we could modify a cereal dispenser for table top potting purposes, just load the hopper with medium.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i went through almost a whole bale today...gonna need another one in like a week...all the plants in one gallons were pretty rootbound like the one in the pic so they should colonize the new pots pretty quickly...so it won't be long before they are ready for 5 gallon pots...need 18 of the 22 ready in early january...probably hold back the mac1 since they take forever to veg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i went through almost a whole bale today...gonna need another one in like a week...all the plants in one gallons were pretty rootbound like the one in the pic so they should colonize the new pots pretty quickly...so it won't be long before they are ready for 5 gallon pots...need 18 of the 22 ready in early january...probably hold back the mac1 since they take forever to veg

Man I thought the MAC I have got fucked up by me. The thing is slow.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
There has to be one drawback to all of those trichs! I don't know, but it seems to me all of the mega frost producers seem to have at least one, such as vigor, terps, or yield. Although, it does make breeding more rewarding when you get at least two or three or those tacked on.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I thought the MAC I have got fucked up by me. The thing is slow.

There has to be one drawback to all of those trichs! I don't know, but it seems to me all of the mega frost producers seem to have at least one, such as vigor, terps, or yield. Although, it does make breeding more rewarding when you get at least two or three or those tacked on.

yeah but...
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

chilly this morning...got the space heater out,gonna turn the water heater up a wee bit too...glad i have the 1000w halide set up out in the workshop to keep it warmer...but i'm sure missing that heat in the house!
just a few more days of cold temps then back to normal for winter...60 during the day,40's at night...as is good and proper for wintertime!

errands to run,otherwise mostly taking the day off...just a bit of cleanup from yesterday...maybe something useful like tackling the stack of pots generated yesterday...at least tossing the rootballs since it's trash day tomorrow...

and some baking...not just the wake and bake type...dual purpose use of fire...heat and eat!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:plant grow::mopper::watchplant: alrighty...finally done with the garden for the day...40 plants up-potted,26 cuttings stuck,9 plants harvested,2 tents cleaned and filled with plants...i have all the tents in use now...2x3,2x4,4x4,4x4,5x5,and 4x8...like a homeless camp here!

You are going to need a map to where the poop is now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But wait there is no Blue Dream grown there any more. What exactly are you saying?

since shit rolls downhill one can conclude that the west and east coast are where it concentrates and ergo the east coast is twice as shitty since only a 1/3 of the country is west of the rockies!:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some people came down from Oregon to partake in the Emerald cup and said

"Ca weed is much better than Oregon".

I didn't get to attend but herd it was a hoot.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of these days i hope to get to try some good cali weed...been a long time since i had any that was good...like "back in the day" kinda time...i know it's out there,but the cali weed that makes it here is frankly embarrassing...in my opinion it was better when it was just a bunch of hippies trying to get by...once the money floodgates opened and people got greedy is when it started going wrong in my book...

at least here we have nowhere to go but up!:)

we started with mexi brick weed so it can only get better!

one of these days i'm gonna get out there to ride...hopefully before the whole state burns down! such a beautiful place,it's a shame it's way to expensive to live there...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran