What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

labtec

Sorry to hear about those seeds nameless. It will work out in the end, don't worry.

What did you think about that warlock? I've been dreaming about getting some of those seeds. Those C99s that I've got rocking are looking pretty good,I'll keep the thread updated for ya.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
loved the warlock. even though it was from a group of bagseed that had been collected from "work" from out west, she was a stellar plant. i think the beans that i got were selfed, because they were pretty typically warlock, although not as heavy as i would have liked. rock hard frosty nugs, great colors in the fall season, amazing smell and bag appeal. i only let it go to get a real pack and find another one. might be a while but ill come back to her.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so update time - took some pictures of the big tent tonight. everything is at six weeks and some days. really bulking up now as they do. cheeses are still a good bit bigger than the blue widows, im hoping they catch their second wind but well see, they are probably seeded a bit. hit everything with another tea similar to the last. tapped out my ej bloom so hopefully ill be able to pick up some more asap as id like to feed them one more time in a day or two. i noticed that yellow plant is looking really rough now... dont really know whats been up with her just gonna let it run its course at this point. blah blah anyway well see. also i didnt take any pics of it but the lower leaves have been dropping alot the past week. i dont like moving the plants at this late stage of the game then ill def. have to stake them up... have to get in there with the shop vac and suck them out as best i can. i need some grabber things.

wide shot of the tent
picture.php

cheese side
picture.php

crit + and blue widows ( and cheese)
picture.php

chz colas 44 days
picture.php

picture.php

have a great day guys

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
also i lost probably about ten of the clones i took recently for the next round because i left the dome off overnight and the heat mat dried out what little water i try and keep in there. i need to be more on top of things. ill take a pic of the veg room again as soon as i get done cleaning up changing moms out now.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
first round of seeds arrived!
next should be soon payment was received and they were shipped!

picture.php

ganesh from mandala
C-4 from chimera
deep chunk from tom hill

freebies
10 pack of mixed x haze/skunk #1 from sam the skunkman
5 pack of blue satellite 2.2 from spice of life (excited ab these nice freebie)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
umhhh shit!!!...WTF :bump:

SOME KINDA NUGGS BROTHA..you are the best nameless, really you put high class in this project , look " 6 weeks ? unbelievable amazing canopy!!!

ps: im also happy for you for the new beans , I book a ticket already now .. kw31's chair the first row of the show, send me ticket buddy!!!...:dance013:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol kw look like you get first row seats every time. the next round of seeds that arrives will be where its at. im stoked ab the DC but wont need to get into that until im ready to toss pollen, its getting crossed with keepers selected from the next three packs. these packs here are mostly for a friend, they will be for down the line.
thanks for the kind words on the flower tent. some of the girls look a little rougher than i had hoped they would at this point but overall im pretty happy. in the home stretch now. aching hands in my future for sure.

K

Krshna

lookin great man! big dirty for sure! interested in seein those ganesh seeds poppin, maybe mixed with a little deep chunk mmmmm! keep it up, I updated my shit jungle, the air is getting thick with shitmidity in there haha.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
looking good in there man.. keep it up and you can achieve FREEDOM 35!!! woot!! -=P

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks guys! since i have two other rounds of trim stored to be processed whenever i do the trim from this round, i will for sure have to get more shopping carts. in the meantime, im gonna flatten it out and lay it down as a path to the driveway.
thanks ptb, looks ok in the pics, just went up there to mess around and a couple of the plants are looking really fucky. i dont know why the leaves are falling so fast, maybe a ph issue... im not sure. i think ill be alright still but far from 100%.

CannabisFox

Nice grow you have there ! =)
I would say the cheese could use some more N as they got 2-3 Weeks left... Little early to get yellow imho

Greetings
Fox

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
eh, im not gonna lay anymore N on them now. might be a tad early the ones that are really yellow are kinda sick so thats not N def. the rest are naturally yellowing now a bit.
got the other packs today!!!!! im really stoked about these, and i got the freebies i wanted! well not the exact ones, i had really hoped to get the bubba xs by pistilpete but i did get the (Laughing Buddah x Super Skunk) x Blueberry which im very pleased with. im sure ill find a gem.

picture.php

reservoir - sour d ibl
bog - bogbubble
gn collection - c99 f2s
freebies - (laughing buddha x super skunk) x blueberry by pistilpete (10)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok the blue widow tent had its first 12 hours of darkness today, so day 1 of flower.

picture.php

and my veg tent after some work has been done in it... still needs a good scrub. soon..

picture.php

cheese mom is biggest on right, then chronic #4, then blue widow and chronic #3 in the black pots.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
breaker breaker one niner, come in icmag, this is rocket ship 35.. aliens fucked over some plants in tent number one, im gonna try and refuckulate em, and land on the moon.... hopefully you got some space weed, over.

picture.php

dosent take rocket appliances....

Latest posts

Latest posts