What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New neighbours

Hubbleman

Veteran
Just moved in in a apartment above.

I was walking around the hood, drinking a Bloody Mary when I saw them on a balcony, standing there and smoking. I looked at them... they locked away ... I couldn’t conjure anything to say to them standing On a balcony of the second floor...

Might take a sneaky pic of them later lol

I’m a really friendly guy and this shit doesn’t go well by me:smoke out:

superx

Veteran
Say hello is all,

Then get on with your life, much like they will I suspect....

Hubbleman

Veteran
They look really ..... posh kind, too good for everyone else or something
Very interesting bunch

superx

Veteran
Difficult to judge on apperances,

They might be into wild orgies, you might even get a invite..

So fingers crossed....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They are posh fucks!

- Oh - so did any of them look like the 'Posh Fucks' I found on the internet?

- How about this bloke? -

picture.php

- These 3 look like likely looking candidates - Maybe they just moved house?

picture.php

- oh and this one - Mrs Bucket - is certainly not POSH -

picture.php

Hubbleman

Veteran
I’ve been told they’re students

I just smoked a cigar and walked around the hood, they’re back inside, can’t see them on the blacony

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
U are full of shit

I guess u never reached level 6 when tripping on mushrooms

- Nope - only made it to Warp Factor 5.98 old bean - Waaa! a '6' eh? - impressive -

I’ve been told they’re students

I just smoked a cigar and walked around the hood, they’re back inside, can’t see them on the blacony

- Upon meeting these posh/cool 'students' for the first time - be sure to dress like a 19th Century Austro-Hungarian nobleman - and look at them like this - then they will understand -

picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Offer to burn a doob with them on that 2nd floor balcony. What's the worst that could happen, besides them thinking it tastes like bunk, and throwing you off.

You are gonna be hearing their midnight moaning and groaning anyways. I loved apts for the women that could be hit on at the pool, hated them for having people on the other side of a thin wall.

Latest posts

Latest posts