What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma OG ,Sour Power OG,and San Fernando Diesel

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup KG and crew,and the rest of the IC community...
doing couple small seedruns and of course my man Karmas gear has got to be in on the action.hes never let me down yet.
in this 1st run im popping karma og,sour power og,and san fenando diesel,one of my favorites ive grown to date and i hope i find my keeper again.
as for the karma og,ive smoked some of it with Karma and it is quite impressive.finally have the space to pop them so here we go....the sour power og i have not seen in action or smoked so far so were all in for the same ride w those....unless someone has some of them growing,then you can show me a pic or few to let me see what theyre like and what im in for,knowledge is always appreciated.

so i know i know,
enough yappity yappin come on with the picture snappin....ryt?!

ok so like i said theyre just breaking ground so sorry nothing too impressive as of yet...i will keep this thread posted up as things start to roll though.

heres what we started with in this seedrun

picture.php

after 24 hours

picture.php

new homes....

picture.php

as of today i have the sp og's and the K og's breaking surface....no show on the SFD's yet,hoping they are just being fashionably late to the party because man do i love and miss this lady....

picture.php

next run will be these....

sour jack,d kush,headbanger and sour d ibl x biker kush....all karma gear....the other 2 are from i dont even remember where...

picture.php

peace-T-

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Its about to get real up n here.....been here from the begining and will be till the end right.,, big ups karma bro...see u soon fam...
Excited for you to find your girl again t.....shouldnt be hard at all...jejeje...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chiefn-thanks for dropping through homie.and for the + vibes.
peace-T-

MoNeY-you know thiss maing....KG been our A1 from day 1!
always showin love to the crew,thats why we have so much love for him back!
ya man,im hoping to find her sexy ass again too...

figured ill drop some pics of past SFD grows so the peoples can see why i miss her sexy ass so much...

SFD....like a boss...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and there are plenty more of her,and other KG strains ive grown out through the years in my albums if u want to take a peek...

peace-T-

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a helluva preview T. Gonna get real good up in here. Good luck to you.

:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Isn't the Headbanger and Sour Diesel x Biker Kush the same strain...???...
Just wondering

Yes it is. Those labeld as sd x biker are from before release when it wasnt named yet. Thats a older test donation pack for tha F.U.C.K.E.M. crew.

Alpen rock

Ho yeah, grabbin a chair front row:dance013:

Hope you find the keeper SFD back, I can remember your threads rocking her hard, along with the Bear and Cheesy Rider...the buds look stellar:tiphat:

Thks fr sharin bro :)

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
unfortunately the sfd'd did not pop,i did manage to pull offf a few of each of the rest though...idk if the cold temps got them or what but i had a terrible success on getting them to pop,and once they did getting them to stay happy.ive never had such issues with any seeds ever so i guess i have to chalk it up to me being rusty on the seeds and grower error.
i may have access to another pack of the sfd's though!!!
i will update on the rest as they get a bit more interesting to look at.thanks for chiming in.
peace-T-

the gnome

Veteran
sorry to hear the sfd's and others didn't pop.
sometimes Ive had seed in soil pop up 2-3wks later.
if you are in soil might be worth it to keep the fires burning :)

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
small update.

what made it is coming along nicely.
i have more headbangers to pop so i can redo them when it warms up some...

heres whats going on atm...

sour power og's

picture.php

picture.php

Karma og

picture.php

picture.php

in w the other seedlings....just got up-potted a few days ago.

picture.php

ill keep you guys updated.
hopefully there are some gems in there...
most packs from karma have at least 2 keepers and i have to run them both for a year or more to really decide so im not out of the game just yet.
peace-T-