What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

It seems everybody is going for the clone only's . Every time I would go to a dispensary when they were open around here I would see GSC and it was never any good then one day I got some platinum cookies and the hype is real, I hadn't been that high in a while it was like smoking again for the first time. The Candyland is my favorite thing I have. I love the smell, taste, high, the look everything about it great but its kind medium to low yielder but that just means ill grow more of it aha. I don't make mothers but I take clones off the plants before flower and those are my next rounds. Yes all vegged under this 6 bulb T5.

Croptober

Day 19

Day 19

Berry HPV2 #4
attachment.php

Purp OG #1
attachment.php

Purp OG #2
attachment.php

Purp OG #3
attachment.php

Platinum Blue Dream
attachment.php

Croptober

Purp OG #3
attachment.php

Also popped a pack of convergence zone from Red Eyed Genetics. 6 popped out of the 10. 1 didn't crack and the other 3 had some weird white stuff around them almost like mold, not really sure what happened I pop all my seeds like this and this has never happened. But I have high hopes for the other 6, 3 have already popped up above soil.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Croptober

Here's what I meant about the 'moldy' seeds. Anybody know what this is or seen it? Gonna do some research on it.

attachment.php

This was the worst of them.
attachment.php

Croptober

Happens to the best of us aha, speaking of it. I think I may have put two of the Convergence Zone seeds into 1 cup. I had 6 cups of soil but I'm not sure if I put the last seed into one that had one already or not. I got distracted mixing nutes and came back 20 minutes later but I didn't see where I usually put the seeds so maybe I'm just overthinking.

And the Purp OG and Berry HPV2 are form Earthman Technologies.

D

DLOC

Heyy Crop, great thread and cool shots, I am adding to favourites ;) !
Good luck !!

potter007

Happens to the best of us aha, speaking of it. I think I may have put two of the Convergence Zone seeds into 1 cup. I had 6 cups of soil but I'm not sure if I put the last seed into one that had one already or not. I got distracted mixing nutes and came back 20 minutes later but I didn't see where I usually put the seeds so maybe I'm just overthinking.

And the Purp OG and Berry HPV2 are form Earthman Technologies.

did you ever find the other cup brother??

Croptober

Day 24 of flower

Day 24 of flower

Ok now it connects???

attachment.php

Berry HPV2 #4
attachment.php

Purp OG #1
attachment.php

Purp OG #2
attachment.php

Purp OG #3
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5073.jpg
    IMG_5073.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5075.jpg
    IMG_5075.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 27

Croptober

I'm predicting this Candyland will go dark purple/black with a nice flush and these cooler temps.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Platinum Blue Dream

attachment.php

SFV OG

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5080.jpg
    IMG_5080.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5081.jpg
    IMG_5081.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 22

Croptober

Convergence Zone

Convergence Zone

Here is the cup with 2 seeds. I wonder how this is gonna work out? So all 6 have now popped above soil and are growing daily.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5066.jpg
    IMG_5066.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 27

Croptober

Smells great lots of stank coming from them. I would think the candyland because I like cookies so much and its looks pretty cookie dominant with a tiny bit of gdp in there but it compliments the flavor, also keeping my eye on Purp OG #2.

Croptober

day 26

day 26

I think I found my keeper of the Purp OG. #2 Stacks great, looks dense, smells awesome, minimal stretch and great vigor in veg.

10919303_609243932537090_994714406_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts