What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal "most wanted fem"

B

Bob Green

Hey Dubi, I was wondering if you guys ever made a fem cross of the Zamal cut crossed with your new Ko Chang dom Double Thai that you used to make the new Golden Tiger fem line?

Zamal x Double Thai

I cant get my mind off this cross man! Sounds like a dream come true!

My comercial seed collecting days are ending for a while but that would be one for the vault for sure.

yoss33

Veteran
Seems like Dubi is working on selecting and developing Zamaldelica, which is great because there are very good plants in this hybrid and they "just" need stabilization.

B

Bob Green

I grabbed a 12 pac of the regs I am stoked on. Sounds like such an amazing line.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
It seems anything that touches the Garrets cut is strong.
I'd go for that cross Bob mentioned though for sure, but better yet I'd like some of the ZamalxMeao Thai which have already been crossed, any spares left?

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Hey Dubi, I was wondering if you guys ever made a fem cross of the Zamal cut crossed with your new Ko Chang dom Double Thai that you used to make the new Golden Tiger fem line?

Zamal x Double Thai

My comercial seed collecting days are ending for a while but that would be one for the vault for sure.

You might just want to pick up a pack of the standard line of Zamaldelica: (Meao Thai x Malawi) x Zamal

B

Bob Green

Well I have the reg as stated above. My thaught process for wanting the Zamal x Double Thai was to get the hybrid without any Killer Malawi side. Dubi speaks highly of the Golden Tiger Malawi x Double Thai line. Said its the best Golden Tiger made to date.

I think the Double Thai Ko Chang dom pollen could add some nice flavor to the Zamal line, and keep the "clear energetic" effect.

That and I know that Dubi has already used the reversed Double Thai very recently (2013?) his praise of how well it worked on Golden Tiger fem line sold me on the idea.

Plus if I never ask the answer is always no. For all I know he might of had a cut of Zamal in there with the Killer Malawi when the GT fems where pollenated. Worth a shot ya know?

B

Bob Green

It seems anything that touches the Garrets cut is strong.
I'd go for that cross Bob mentioned though for sure, but better yet I'd like some of the ZamalxMeao Thai which have already been crossed, any spares left?

What I really wish I could get my hands on would be the Angola x Meao Thai line you have crossed with Garrets cut. Zamal x (Angola x Thai). But I reall dont see that one falling into my hands. But hey I can dream right?

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I think the Double Thai Ko Chang dom pollen could add some nice flavor to the Zamal line, and keep the "clear energetic" effect.

It would be interesting for the flavors, but really the Zamal has allll the flavor I want. That pennitrating mango flavor and mouth coating is not lacking in any way. Straight Zamal would be my most wanted seeds. JGL, que pasa?

420empire

Veteran
Nice thread. !

Well true to that, Zamal got that nice mango flavour for sure. Randy what would you think about crossingthe mandala mango zamal and a Zamaldelic?... :D

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
After the experiences I've had growing the ZamalThaixHaze, my main goal in life is to experience uncrossed Zamal and find all the flavors and highs they talk about on La Reunion.

picture.php

picture.php

B

Bob Green

Man how cool would it be to get Garret's Zamal A cut femmed to his Zamal B cut and vice versa do go an a pheno expadition?

Do any of you guys know if both cuts are still alive?

I am thinking Dubi has the Zamal A but not really sure of it.

From what I have read males of Zamal are hard to come by. And finding a top quality male to match Garret's female cuts is a long shot.

Guys like JGL might just hold the key. I am really hopeing he puts out the goods with his Zamal as well.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Randy

I tend to think most good strains would have extreme effects if you didn`t smoke quality herb for 6 months .

Then take into account the set and setting and shit could get real .

No doubts the Zamal weed is quality . But tolerance , and set and setting need to be factored in to the psychedelic effect .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

bringyalungs

Randy, vibes?,
I too am hunting for the pures of pure zamal among other strains, ethiopian highland, lebanese red, etc and have found http://www.seeds-of-africa.com/zamal-reunion/. Have you tried contacting them to see if it's available? I shot them an email but haven't heard back as yet.... There's one more site that's has it available but I'm kinda hesitant to order cause I got hit by hff and bco on their new webpage, so I'm kinda taking a break on risk as I was hurt by that a lot... But anyways what I think we need to do is source all the killer landrace genetics and reproduce them and share them withing , just to keep the breeding going... I don't understand why people hoard genetics like the do... When they could pay it forward and keep it around for future generations.. But anyways... Hunting angola red too.. Blessing one and all.... Keep dropping seeds and keep those genetics going... One love!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Zamal x Double Thai

Hi Bob Green,

Zamal crossed to Double Thai (Koh Chang x Meo Thai) sounds great but has not been made yet.

I'm starting a new Golden Tiger fem selection (Double Thai x killer malawi) from seed, and i'm looking forward to find an exceptional female with the desirable thai influence from this Golden Tiger fem version (the strongest pure sativa hybrid that we have released till date) for further breeding.

At some point i would like to cross our Zamaldelica elite mum from the standard line (27 % THC with lovely mango mandarine aromas, and outstanding uplifting effect) with the best selected female/s from the GT feminized line.

Right now, when i'm breeding with Zamal genetics i prefer to use this elite Zamaldelica mum rather than the straight Zamal mum, the Zamaldelica elite mum has all the zamal traits i was looking for but it's much better in all terms.

Angola Thai and Zamal Thai F1s were great, but i believe a good selection of original Zamaldelica standard is superior.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
the Zamaldelica elite mum has all the zamal traits i was looking for but it's much better in all terms.

Angola Thai and Zamal Thai F1s were great, but i believe a good selection of original Zamaldelica standard is superior.

This says a lot! I was extremely impressed with Zamaldelica standard in every way, but perhaps the most impressive in regards to breeding was its excellent terpene density, flower to leaf ratio, and flower density for a full on sativa hybrid.

Latest posts

Latest posts