What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Meanie waterfarm/RDWC

zamzia

Veteran
Received the best delivery EVER yesterday....

picture.php

great thread and strains your growing, I love the nft add ons, i remember heath doing a perpetual grow very similar with the topup tank etc many moons ago how did she fair weight wise?

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks BID. Yeah, this is a total rip of his system. Loved all his threads even though he dropped a lot of them with out finishing them. Honestly didn't weigh the BM once it was dried and trimmed. Totally forgot. Was nothing special I recall. Not grown for the yield though (although always want the best crop from any strain), it's just a good strain. Having had the Livers now, that's on my list of ones to get. BM will probably be dropped.

I haven't had the chance to grow any of the so called blues out and the ones ive had offered back in the day were berries (a jack herer pheno or pyschosis ), I just read a great thread from a guy on hear about them all shame i couldnt see the pics