What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine's medical scene

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Just got my appointment with Dr Sulak i will be meeting with him beginning of march as that is the earliest opening they have!!! im really excited! this is going to be fucking awesome... cant wait to rock 6 200gals right in the backyard

E

emerald city

Just got my appointment with Dr Sulak i will be meeting with him beginning of march as that is the earliest opening they have!!! im really excited! this is going to be fucking awesome... cant wait to rock 6 200gals right in the backyard
Going legal...Good for you bro..:tiphat:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
why wouldnt i go "legal" and grow 18 plants in 100gal smartpots under 18kw and get 18+ numbers every 60-70days... It will only be illegal on the take down which only will take a few days small window to get busted. Im all about being a caregiver its a nice insurance policy

Amber Trich

dont they have to warn you when they come to do a check anyway? itd be easy enough to clear out then.. i agree that aeroguerilla should be as legal as possible haha! me on the other hand... meh.

InlineMax

They are required to give a 24 hour notice for inspections.

EC, is your wife considered your "patient" or has she chosen to grow for herself on her application as well? Could you have 2 caregivers living in the same house with 5 patients each or is the law limited to households?

E

emerald city

They are required to give a 24 hour notice for inspections

EC, is your wife considered your "patient" or has she chosen to grow for herself on her application as well? Could you have 2 caregivers living in the same house with 5 patients each or is the law limited to households?
Good question,I think[ill ask my lawyer next time] that ,yes, the wife and i COULD set up as caregivers but to be honest i dont want the head ache of growing for clients..Never mind oversite inspection and i aint got the room.....Soo basicly the wife[as noted on her dhhs card] is allowed to grow her own mj but i mostly do the work..She is actualy allegic to the sour D and cant touch it or smoke it...She likes the mob. :ying:

InlineMax

Mob was the first thing i ever grew. I dont like it that much but its got huge donkey dick colas.

If you dont mind reporting back with what your lawyer said, that would be great. If the grow is legal, why care if you have to show it to the authorities?

swordfish

They are required to give a 24 hour notice for inspections.

DHHS does not like two care givers in one home. That being said they told me its allowed as long as each care giver has thier own space fully seperate from eachother and must have a seperate lock and area. Caregivers are not allowed to be in eachothers spaces and most be the only person to carry a key for that space. You could have two sepearte fully locked closets or bedrooms.

E

emerald city

Mob was the first thing i ever grew. I dont like it that much but its got huge donkey dick colas.

If you dont mind reporting back with what your lawyer said, that would be great. If the grow is legal, why care if you have to show it to the authorities?
Hey inline ,yes the mob isnt as strong as the ecsd,but it has its merits.One being you can carry on a conversation or get your morning work done after a doob,not so much with the sour-D..Plus the flavor and taste are to die for...
2nd...I will report back after i next chat with our legel representation..AT 350 an hour it may be awhile before i pick up the phone and start useing t6he retainor....
3rd..As ive stated before...What me and the ole lady got going,id have no problem showing it off to the proper regulating agency[DHHS] if i was requested to show compliance..period...I have no interest in being a "caregiver" for others with all that goes with it..Im happy enough being a patient who "consults" with other legel[dhhs registered] patients..Plus i aint got the room..:laughing:..

E

emerald city

my skin reacts to some varieties as well.. especially sour d. i get tiny little bumps but if i dont itch them they go right away.

what happens if she smokes it?
Hey there missy-b; wow-small world..IVe heard of folks getting quezzy after puffin but never breaking out in rash[except her]....
Actualy she says the D is to strong so if she puffs its only a hit at a time....Im the glutton lol...
do you react to any other strain or plant/herbs that you work with??

Amber Trich

caustic aromas like diesel seem to really be tied to a skin reaction with me. OTM has been very reactive as well. Sweet tooth didnt give me a problem. So strength and style of terpenes may be a major factor??

also I have considered the actual quality of the glands as a factor. like how some resins are greasy but diesel glands have a distinct dryness to them. maybe they cut the skin?

no matter what strain though a super danky harvest usually elicits SOME reaction. but even the worst diesel will also have an effect.

im glad your lady doesnt get sick from smoking though! i dont blame her for keeping the diesel to a minimum, that stuff is lethargic and munchy ..but so delicious!

DHHS does not like two care givers in one home. That being said they told me its allowed as long as each care giver has thier own space fully seperate from eachother and must have a seperate lock and area. Caregivers are not allowed to be in eachothers spaces and most be the only person to carry a key for that space. You could have two sepearte fully locked closets or bedrooms.

wow we have two different statements from DHHS then. We lawyered up, made some calls and asked some questions. DHHS said my wife and I could share the same veg room but must have separate locked flower rooms. Our attorney was in touch with the ONLY MDEA drug attorney working in western and central maine. He also confirmed it was ok to share veg rooms. There are several caregivers I know who are already doing this, including three caregivers in one facility near Augusta.

Furthermore there are no existing rules stating you cant share veg rooms, Our attorney told us there are many gray areas that need to be addressed with the new medlaw. Until then its hands off medical.... MDEA didnt like the negative publicity from Fowlers bust.... 1 plant over, extra male in the flower room.

E

emerald city

wow we have two different statements from DHHS then. We lawyered up, made some calls and asked some questions. DHHS said my wife and I could share the same veg room but must have separate locked flower rooms. Our attorney was in touch with the ONLY MDEA drug attorney working in western and central maine. He also confirmed it was ok to share veg rooms. There are several caregivers I know who are already doing this, including three caregivers in one facility near Augusta.
Is that husband and wife BOTH working as caregivers or are they just patients?? Our laywer didnt see a problem with me and the wife[both dhhs reg patients]useing the same area[secure/double locked]to grow our meds for ourselves..
Your lawyers named "greg"? :ying:.

D

dirtstyle

Wanted to put together a list of breeds that are in Maine.
List only what you've personaly seen.No stories from years gone by.
1. ecsd
2. maine red bud
3.[soma's] nycd
4. MOB
5.grapefruit x RB crosses[gfxrb1-gfrb2-gf3rb etc]

i think we know similar people, or its coincidence, but i see these five all the time. all well grown

Latest posts

Latest posts