What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Happy Harvest!!! (Lots of pics)

G

How goes it everyone. Had the camera out for the little harvesting I did over the last 2 days. First up is a MTFxLR from clone.

Next up is a Papaya

And last but cerainly not least Biggie Small.

guineapig

Veteran
Happyplant those are fabulous pics!!

Here's a Happy Flower for Happyplant.....congratulations from guineapig..:wave:

gOurd^jr.

beautiful.
please be sure to follow up with smoke reports once they're ready, I'm especially interested in Biggie smalls as I have a pack of beans. Of course I still wonder why I haven't grown out papaya I always see such great results, how does yours smell??

peaceandpot
gOurd

peach125

Very Nice looking Plants for sure ....I often wondered about the LR, if it was really worth the time and effort. Let us know how she smokes....Peace...Peach

G

Thanks folks, you sure do know how to make a man feel good.

Sirharrynugs- Yeah it is a Matanuska thunderfuck crossed with a lowrider. F1's from the Jointdoctor. I didn't have any AF traits in the beans I popped. F1's are right around 25% AF. I seeded a bud from her with some LR pollen I had hopefully I get acouple in there that will AF.

Thanks for the flower Guineapig, Nobody has ever given me flowers before(besides you) I hope I can keep it alive lol.

Gourd- I'll post a smoke report I promise. It'll be a few weeks though.

Peach- I've done a couple LR grows. Although they are a quick strain. They lack the potency and yeild I desire. The LR makes some pretty good bubble though.

One other thing, I need all you ICer's to head over to OverGrow and vote for me for the picture of the week. come on it'll only take a minute. Thanks

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=718641

G

fabulous job mate, picked them just right, calyxes look swollen... it'll make for a good smokefest! happy harvest!

G

Hi Happyplant, Nice pics bro, that would be a happy harvest for me too. I too look foward to how they smoke.