What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swamp Heroin BHO

G

heres some BHO pics of Swamp Heroin. Strong euphoric high with a piney, earthy, slightly lemon taste.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
What is Swamp Heroin Bram? Never heard of it, but it has an intresting name. Makes some fine looking oil too.

Last edited:
G

Swamp Heroin

Swamp Heroin

It is a BC outdoor sativa that has been grown here for the past 15 yrs or so. It's very likely that there is another name for the strain, but this is the one I was for it. The name comes from the fact that it is best grown in swamps; and when one overindulges in it, it makes ya hurl. The first 4 or so hits of the honeyoil from it that I smoked I vomited afterwards (and not from butane residuals). It is suspected to have a decent amount of thai in its lineage.

Latest posts

Latest posts