What's new

Magical Mystery Mix & Skunk #1

G

Here they are at 6 weeks. The Skunk is very sativa dom and TALL...smells awesome but is very tempermental.

Towering Skunk...

Young Skunk bud...

MMM...

More MMM...

Close-up MMM...This one's worth enlarging!

MMM Filling out nicely...

The Mystery mix is a great plant! Smells very flowery and is nice and resin coated even at 6 weeks. Has been easy to grow too...the skunk has been a pain, but is still doing ok and that smell makes my mouth water!

These are in a recirculating DWC with lava rock as a medium. Fed all Pure Blend Pro Bloom, CalMag+, and Karma with hydrogaurd. Under a Lumatek Digital 600 Watt with Gavita bulb in a Cooltube.

I'm thinking another two weeks on the Mystery Mix, maybe three on the skunk. Anyone got a time on these strains?

Stay Tuned for more...

DKF

sparobis

Veteran
hey dan,
the sk#1's are so friggin frustrating sometimes...did you or can you see any seeds in your mmix?i got a couple of girls that were so good but ,had a few seeds.wait till you taste the mmix..awesome!
peace
sparo

G

sparobis:
No beans yet...I'll keep my eyes open. They are starting to really reek, can't wait to smoke them!
DKF

G

Here are my 3 Mystery Mix and a Skunk 1 at 58 days. I'm going to let the Mystery Mix go another week and the Skunk another 2 weeks.

MM:

MM:

More MM:

Flowering Room Shot:

These plants smell wonderful! The MM's are very floral smelling...like a field of wild flowers. The Skunk smells very sweet, not real skunky yet, but smells awesome! I haven't had to use any odor control yet, but they seem to get a little stronger every day.

I'm hoping for a pound from these four...keep your fingers crossed!
Be Safe...
DKF

Latest posts

Latest posts