What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some outdoor Purple Urkle

G

I'm backing up Kendo...not that it matters but he is a no BS honest person who does more for the Medical MJ community than a dozen others combined.
The man has morals,ethics and is very generous.

Nice thread....not

G

word was out a month ago on dan. nothin new, just another grower that gets caught up in the hype, needs all the best shit out there, some go overboard and end up in the shit.

i think every grower goes thru it, some just worse than others. I remember the days hearin about a cut, and wishin i had a hook to turn me on. id never find shit as potent as clones, LOL. what a dumb azz, LOL

find a decent offerin, invest all ya can and get as many seeds as you can. if its 5 @ a time or 40 @ a time, go thru as many as you can. IMO your gonna find that special plant. just as good as anything thats bein tossed around now. and it will be yours, that you did the work to find.........much more satisfyin.

CBF

natefrog

now thats the realest shit i heard all day..........thank god :woohoo: .......it thought i was gonna have to move to cali.....................nf

Latest posts

Latest posts