What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

richard simmons stretching!!!!

G

No naked ladies? Still some quality pictures. That shroomy is lookin nice I'd love to eat it right now mmm.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
M-mm....we collected a thousand or more Liberty Caps for the winter (lol) and still have a few hundred in stash LMAO :D great pics bro!

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
P.F. Tek formula in those jars?

P.F. Tek formula in those jars?

I had a friend that used to grow big productive beds of thoses boomers in pastuerized wheat straw beds with Rye grain spawn. LOTS of funky ass lifeforms, (some dangerous to be around) appeared when not done 100% correctly. What variety would those be. I've seen some nice 200 gram wet mushrooms grown out in straw using "Gulf coast" spores.
Details and very correct technique definitely counts for much when cultivating a fungus.

Simple Cubensis Growing Technique
http://users.lycaeum.org/~mushrooms/tek/SCGTv0.6.html

MUSHROOM JOHN'S SHROOM WORLD
LINKS TO MUSHROOM RELATED WEB-SITES
http://mushroomjohn.com/links.htm

Nice pics. By the way, I was frightened to click this thread, I was afraid you actually had a picture of "Richard Simmons" stretching in his shorts while "Rockin' to the oldies" with that excercise video of his. ;) :D

for yield i have a bunch of grain jars, using popcorn.

but these are for me and close friends only. so no straw logs or casings needed, just good ol' pf tek.

HawaiianGrown

Shrooooomsssss

Shrooooomsssss

Aloha

self-sufficient herbs afficiondos should learn some new tricks

Gotta love the shrooms

got some Amazonia and Hawaiiencis goin' right now.

Lookin good bro.

G

cool

you can always crumble your cakes and spawn some straw/coco chips and case with coir/verm to increase your yield to grow less cakes overall and end up with the same amount in the end :)