What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Green Renaissance!

O

OHenry

I'm all stoned on HC's Sharon. Really good high all day.

You'll love that lamp my friend. BIG coverage. What bulbs did you get for it? I split it with two/grow and two/bloom although I may go all grow on an 18/6 now.

I gotta come check it out soon! Later OH :joint:

G

WoW CC, love the setup. Really like the way you made that table drain off. Nice idea and it makes water run-off alot eaier and cleaner. Can't wait to see all those pretty tops in a few weeks. Keep up the super joba and take care.
Later

G

im sending the very best of luck to ya bro .. im am so glad to see ya around ,, great room you have going .. and looks like you gonna have some top shelf smoke ,, take care and keep us updated .

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

that light looks killer cc,
now i really want to get one. save ,save ,save with light like that,hehe

hehe , too many good words man,hehe
i knew you going to like the sharon, one of your old time favorite babies ,hehe

peace

G

CC,
Rock it Bro!!!!Very nice setup and gear ya got happening,I have been drooling over the tek5 lights for a while now,very nice,altho a bit pricey.Do tell,did ya find yours for a good price online? :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya guys :wave:

OH, we're using only the daytime bulbs, no flowering bulbs at all. I need it just for veg.

HOT CARGO, I'm expecting a VERY VERY special package from Lonestar today :wink: He's sending a clone he calls "Alexis". He says it's better than Sharon! I can't see how that is possible, but I was totally blown away by Sharon when I grew her out, so I believe him. :smile:

RED145, The fixture cost $204, the bulbs cost $15 and change ea. The total for a brand new, running T5 was about $270. In comparrison, I bought my 250 MH (which totally suck in comparrison) for about the same amount. The results from this new light should be many times better than the old one, which cost the same amount.

ndnguy

I love it when a plan starts comming together. :yummy: Good luck on the rest and am sure your end result will be amazing...ndn

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Best of luck with Alexis, and let us know if she smokes as well as she sounds. Sharon is suppose to a real treat, she has some big shoes to fill.

Nice setup CC, take it easy.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Bartender :smile: I'm sure you'll all hear about Alexis in a couple months :wink:

ndnguy,
There's Room For All God's Creatures..... Right Next To The Mashed Potatoes!!!
That's fucking great! hahahaha!

G

Hey bro!!

Good to see ya having fun here again!!
Sounds like folks are sending ya great stuff.......hmmm?
What ever....what ever.....

wikidcalibudgrl

wow,, very nice set up CC! i been lookin into gettin another tbl for veggin too, and that light rocks! i saw one at the hydro store i go to, sounds like a wise investment on your part!i need to do somethin soon,, my lil homemade tub just aint big enough LOL good job,and i'll be back :wave: :lurk:

Last edited:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
"Alexis"??
better than sharon? ,well lets put are seat belts on for this one,hehe

peace

O

OHenry

These girls were resting nicely under the 4' Floru's. Good stuff.

Alexis sounds fun. :)

OH

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Yeah boyeee ^^^

Look at all that light from just one floro!!!

We have the 4 bulb system, imagine the 6 or 8 bulb!!!

Rellikbuzz

Good to see you back at it again, CC!! I also had a 4' Tek 5 flouro in my veg cabinet when I was growing and had fantastic results with it. I know you won't be disappointed.

Looking forward to seeing all those lovely flavors in bloom. Should be a helluva run. Count me in for this one. Best of luck, my brotha and, once again, welcome back!!

G

Nice to see you back in action CC! Missed your sweet posts and pictures... :D

Im eager to see this new clone supposedly better than the sharon widow. You grow so well.

Tagging this thread...

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rellikbuzz, thanks bro :smile: I'm stoked about this light. Really stoked!

blue, is this the same blue that I know already, who takes nice pictures of her glass pipes? Or am I totally off base here? hehehe :smile:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TRC made my day today...

Thanks LS. You ARE, in fact, the man. :smile:

We got a little sample of the Resin Monk's own work here today.

Just phenominal stuff. The last time I smoked Lonestar's weed I had an epiphany. I won't go into it. But it woke me up to some concepts of growing the GOOD shit that I was simply missing before.

#1 Alexis Bud.
Lonestar has been raving to me about this "Alexis" clone. Been telling me about it for a year or so. Today I tried it for myself. Still high. Gets up in behind your eyes and sits heavily, right there. Right after the high first set in, I was reckoning the stone to be a great indica punch, as well as a long-lasting sativa bite. It's plenty powerful.

#2 Black Russian x White Ruskia (sp?)
no smoke report yet.

#3 Devastation #2
no smoke reort yet.

#4 Hash, labeled 'rough' and 'fine'
no smoke report yet.

^^^ Maybe I'll get to these soon. I'm still spinning from the Alexis joint.

O

OHenry

So ah... CC...ah...um..mm...well...I was thinking...ah....

...Wanna hang?

OH-lol

Latest posts

Latest posts