What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow with some clones

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Lovely update mate, sorry for munchin all the good biscuits... I’ll make up for it....

What’s the surprise man? Don’t leave us hangin.....

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
But for now as promised it's time for some pics!!

It's all about environment!!

View Image

And a stable ph

View Image

Ec is also important

View Image

Slight over feed on the pineapple chunk

View Image

ALL in all tho they look healthy and strong so here is a group shot!!

Group hug lol

View Image

Well that's about it for a few days atleast but ya never know it might be a massive surprise up my sleeve!!

Tune in next Time for the update and find out what I'm going on about!!

Right I'm off to the shop cos brunchy and zam have eaten all me choccy digestives and I'm low on Jaffa cakes aswell

As usual stay safe

Stay blessed

One love

Nameste

Looking good sg and order more jaffa cakes im partial to a packet or 3,:tiphat:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
If anyone ever visits me they're not leaving on an empty stomach. Can't have people saying I'm a bad host. I'll cook up a real feast then bring out the smokables.... though I have been known to do that in reverse too.

My money is on the big reveal of the baby's gender.

scrogrow

If anyone ever visits me they're not leaving on an empty stomach. Can't have people saying I'm a bad host. I'll cook up a real feast then bring out the smokables.... though I have been known to do that in reverse too.

My money is on the big reveal of the baby's gender.

Hahahaha a nah man Spain ain't it? There's a strong possibility il be at spannabis @gantz:woohoo:

And the reveal of the gender will be in my next diary mate tbh she's just had the first scan

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I'll think about it but i don't know my work schedule yet. We can talk about it more once we know more or less what the next couple of months will look like.

scrogrow

Can't wait to see the baby's tonight!!

I'm seriously missing waking up, having a coffee and playing with foliage so maybe it's time for that announcement!!

I'm waiting for some new fans and a filter to convert my back bedroom back into my grow space

Literally waiting for the dispatched message

Il be playing with phresh filters and them hyperfans

And these will be for some test diary's and a lot of flowers over the next few months

I'm gonna run approx 25 plants and possibly some unheard of and unreleased genetics

Nameste

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
the-suspense-is-killing-me.jpg

scrogrow

I'm doing really good bro. Got a clone/veg/flower tent setup and a new quantum board and I'm loving it. I'm glad you bounced back and are rocking this grow :D

Aw man your gonna make me blush hahaha

Thanks for the compliment my friend

IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK

As all of you will know by now I all ways think the flower is the most exciting bit, and to be back and loving it as much as I do I really really hope I get a great yield, man, I need this to bounce me over Christmas as the other room is my priority at this moment in time!!