What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds® 2018 ✦ [Catalog]

So Jung

Hi,

I am really looking for your CBD line, pretty much all of them beside auto's and the "Cream caramel". I wanted some advice about which one are the best to grow together, considering height and flowering time.
For example CBD Chem / CBD Ice cool / CBD Black jack, easy to grow together ?

Which one of your CBD strain has the strongest body high ?
And beside "Sweet pure CBD" which one would be the less psychotropic ?

Really glad to find new genetics for medicinal strain.

Cheerz

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella, sorry for the delay we were on vacation ;)

You can grow all our CBD strains in the same grow. They have similar flowering time. Maybe Chem Beyond Diesel® can stretch a bit more so you can use the LST technique to keep them at the same height.

For the strongest body high check this one: Cream Caramel CBD®
Sweet Pure CBD has less than 0.4 of THC so she has not psychoactivity, and she is the only one with this characteristics.
You can try Chem Beyond Diesel, but she has a 7% of THC. It's soft but she has psychoactivity.
I hope this helps you!

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi HashTree!

Thanks for your message. We don't ship to the USA. We only ship to a few countries in Europe. To the USA we advice TrueNorth Seedbank or OregonEliteSeeds. They work directly with us, so we are 100% sure that they stock original and fresh seeds from Sweet Seeds®.

Kind regards,

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts