What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It?

rogerw

t 1

t 1

t 1 or trump 1 is good also spectrum she is a late bloomer so the thc is low when the state tests it and few seeds from other grows . lifter if you want to sign a contract not to breed her . we are making 200,ooo fem seeds because seed is the best . then going for 100,000 clones . we are going to revamp a combine to do the biomass route along with a homemade cutter for the tractor to cut them down and windrow them. also feed lots of n when starting to keep them fem

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

That's my album.

This is the Spectrum field i believe

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
Greenpoint seeds have Cherry Wine F2(Cherry Wine F1 x Cherry Wine F1) available...DJXX

T

Teddybrae

I have some high CBD seeds here from the Hemp Embassy in Nimbin Australia. Because there is knowledge about CBD's in this thread would someone look at the accompanying Analysis of this strain and tell me how high its thc content is and its cbd content?

I see there are multiple categories of both thc and cbd ... yet on this site people talk simply about ratios of thc to cbd.

Basically ... when I look at this analysis what am I seeing? High, very high ... wot?

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I believe these measures are of the amounts found in just the extract. It doesn't look like it's % of oil, per measured mass of flower.

If that's the case, the extract breaks down into a very high CBD profile. THC is less than 4% by volume?
4.78% THCV
29.52% CBD
59.73% CBDA
3.24% CBG
.08% THCVA
3.36% CBG
11.65% THC
.81% THCA

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
partz per million- ppm....that putz decimal over to left.

Percent (%) ppm
0% 0 ppm
0.0001% 1 ppm
0.001% 10 ppm
0.01% 100 ppm
0.1% 1000 ppm
1% 10000 ppm 11.65% THC
2% 20000 ppm
3% 30000 ppm
4% 40000 ppm
5% 50000 ppm
6% 60000 ppm
7% 70000 ppm
8% 80000 ppm
9% 90000 ppm
10% 100000 ppm
20% 200000 ppm
30% 300000 ppm
40% 400000 ppm
50% 500000 ppm
60% 600000 ppm
70% 700000 ppm
80% 800000 ppm
90% 900000 ppm
100% 1000000 ppm

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great reference, pp eyes. ^^^^^^^

We're hybridizing Cherry Wine x Otto II, Chinese and German hemp x Mullaways, Cherry Wine x Abacus hemp. Also, like the Cherry Wine/Otto x SSDD/ Sour Tsunami for a kick.

James Janer

Cherry Wine Hybrid Seeds

Cherry Wine Hybrid Seeds

We have over 1,000 Pounds left of Cherry Wine Hybrid Seeds for sale. Our specific seeds are highly sought after for their abundant terpenes, and flavonoids, with a high CBD percentage, and very low (legal levels) of THC. :tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

We have over 1,000 Pounds left of Cherry Wine Hybrid Seeds for sale. Our specific seeds are highly sought after for their abundant terpenes, and flavonoids, with a high CBD percentage, and very low (legal levels) of THC. :tiphat:
Awesome!! Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Check out the Vendor Sign Up... and you can get your own sub-forum for your business. :D

MintyMick

That's my album.

This is the Spectrum field i believe

View Image

That’s a generic link. It just takes you to your own album if you are logged in.

A friend of mine worked on a farm that grew a field of Cherry Wine. He said it had herm problems and since it’s seedy as fuck there is less CBD to be harvested...but since it’s such a high percent in my opinion that would be a moot point.

I didn’t really ask him if there were any stressors or not that would exacerbate its tendency to herm. That could have been a contributing factor.

Regardless of the shit talk I’ve heard about Cherry Wine from one person I think I’ll try it anyway. The CBD strains I have are between 3-12% - barely in the double digits. It might be worth it to try to source some and see for myself.

Mountain Wizard

Just info from experience. I got a gram of cherry wine from a certified business for $14 delivered, which was the very next day. All that was good, but I tried smoking and it was a total waste of my time and money. No cherry flavor, but nice hashy taste. Didn't calm, didn't help pain, couldn't feel it in my head at all, just nothing. I was told that I should have ingested it, like putting it in the coffee grounds while making coffee. Didn't get anymore to try that, but like I said not worth a little good taste for me.

calisun

Just info from experience. I got a gram of cherry wine from a certified business for $14 delivered, which was the very next day. All that was good, but I tried smoking and it was a total waste of my time and money. No cherry flavor, but nice hashy taste. Didn't calm, didn't help pain, couldn't feel it in my head at all, just nothing. I was told that I should have ingested it, like putting it in the coffee grounds while making coffee. Didn't get anymore to try that, but like I said not worth a little good taste for me.

Yeah the Cheery wine I grew had a very very faint smell and taste of cherry. It did get it tested and it was around 14% cbd and .03 thc. I noticed it does help a little with a upset stomach and kinda relaxes the body. I didn't find much relief for pain with it. Cbd strains with higher thc help more fore pain. I have a harlequin thats 15%cbd and 5% thc that does help me with head aches and other pain. I was going to sell the cherry wine online as it is legal but have ran into some issues doing that. Now I don't know what I'm going to do with it lol

Douglas.Curtis

CBD works much better when it's used several times a day, every day, for a minimum of 3 weeks. It's not a quick acting pain killer, though it does have some immediate effects..

FrostAie

the finished flowers i smelled of what was said to be this strain smelled like grape 2020 wine to me im wishing for a cherry cbd strain that cures the same it smells in flower

EastFortRock

I grew a cherry wine hybrid and had a big aphid problem. Is this common? I never experienced this in my backyard before with diesel related THC hybrids. Maybe it was just the new bug of the year, a couple years ago russet mites were prevalent in my area.

D

DeMokraT

Hi
Have F2 seeds from greenpoint
Im on 50n Europe, started little bit earlier due to good sun on spring and 6/7 Plants shower preflowers , This Is ONLY female which Is also most aromatic (like good skunky weed with cherry undertone)
picture.php