What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats Grows Flood and Drain Coco - Purple Kush/Rainbow Jones

Goats

rj2 at 19f
this pheno is a lot frostier than the other and smells fruity. early favorite in the tent for sure.

picture.php

Goats

27f

here is the whole tent. the rj1 was a 3x stretcher and is too close to the lights and also has a cola touching the ducting. didn't expect this so didn't have things as tidy and efficiently setup as it could be. going to have to redo that after this run. filter needs to be turned around and it's in the back corner of a full tent so i can't get to it.

oh well, that pheno is too stretchy and isn't nearly as frosty, sticky or stinky as the other one anyways!

picture.php

here are some shots of the rj2. this is the stickiest plant i've ever touched. i won't be handling it without gloves again. i had to go inside and wash my hands with iso before i could anything after touching her. some purple starting to show up in the calyxes and leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Goats

few more shots. 30 days since pistils, 37 since flip.

picture.php

picture.php

this plant is doing something that i don't think i've ever experienced before. the leaves are going purple on the backside before the top side.

picture.php

i'll get some pictures of the other pheno next time i update. poor thing is only a couple inches from the light and is hating it. yellowing out quite heavily on top as a result.

Goats

long time no update!

it's been a crazy few weeks, but i snapped a few pics last night.

nice fade showing up on the plants. guessing things will come down next weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

here is a shot of one of the purple kush plants. we could have defoliated more, but i guess it is what it is.

picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
Very simple and effective methods and inputs used for this grow. That's what it's all about in my opinion. When the colors come out like that you know you're doing something right. Great Job!