What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto OUT test: Crystal Candy; Black Cream; Sweet Nurse CBD

Vesnican

Salut to ICmag and all Sweet seeds fans! :tiphat:

I’m pleased to open this thread to present test outdoor organic grow of SS autos:

Crystal Candy auto
Black Cream auto
Sweet Nurse CBD auto

My location is 5ON lat, central Europe.

All seeds are germinated in wet cotton wool pads

and after sprouting planted straight in to 20l pots.

Medium Biobizz lightmix, enriched by Biotabs Mycotrex, 5 grams per one pot.

Fertilizers Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Topmax.

I do NO training nor topping, just letting the plants grow to see its natural shape and structure.

Until now were germinated 11 test seeds and all popped, good germ rate as usual by SS.

Vesnican

Crystal Candy auto

Crystal Candy auto

Let’s start with Crystal Candy auto.

Germination started on 12 May All seeds popped within 48 hrs. First grow day set on 14 May.

During grow stage 3 to 6 weeks I used once per week feeding Grow 2ml per liter. For some colder days and nights and placed them in the greenhouse.

Jaypp from SS advised me last year, that their autos (as many others) doesn’t need much N and it is true. Too much N just slowed my test autos last season and delayed proper maturing.

day 20

day 29

Vesnican

CC

CC

From day 41 I started to feed them for flowering: every watering 2ml of Topmax and every second watering 2ml of Bloom per liter.

day 41 - plants in bloom

Vesnican

CC

CC

day 65

plant tops:

Ladies chill out on sunny afternoon:

Current question is how much time to harvest is needed, is there already time to slowly stop feeding and start to flush? It seems they must be done in 3 weeks. I will be happy for any comments. Sweet boys arent you around?

Vesnican

Black Cream auto:

Black Cream auto:

After fine results of last year Cream Caramel auto grow, which is very relax smoke, I decided to try its descendant from Red family.

Until now (day 24) with no fertile, mainly due to the fact they are staying only outdoors and last rainy days didnt allowed additional watering. But I will start to feed N asap.

day 18

day 24

Vesnican

Black Cream

Black Cream

day 36

fed N twice within last 10 day, plants grow well, it seems I have 2 phenos - short and long haha

plants started to bloom

some strange leaf deformation occured on one long plant, any idea what this could be? Max 20% of leafs are affected. It seems like genetics, all plants are under same conditions and only one performs like this.

blueschato

Veteran
Beautiful buds bro,i sow the same in my
plants some time,no problem the
deformation stop when start to grow big.
I don't undersand,do you start indoor whit
lamps?
Salute:tiphat:

Vesnican

Beautiful buds bro,i sow the same in my
plants some time,no problem the
deformation stop when start to grow big.
I don't undersand,do you start indoor whit
lamps?
Salute:tiphat:

Thank you buddy!

I was afraid, that the leafs are burn because of too much N, but overall the plant seems healthy.

No I don't use any lamps, but in May can be outdoors still quite cold weather in my country, so I keep smaller plants in greenhouse, where I grow vegetables. Because there can often occur bothering insects and mold on my veggies, so I put the plants there only if really necessary. Otherwise I keep plants outdoor as much as possible.

Vesnican

Crystal candy

Crystal candy

day 78

I am very close to harvest. Yesterday I have revealed little bit of bud rot on 2 plants, so I give them one more sunny day and I will harvest on day 79. There's coming rainy weather, which could boost the budrot. Buds are sticky and smell intensive.

all plants

Plant A

Vesnican

Crystal candy

Crystal candy

phenos?

There are little differences between the plants, while plant A was highest and maturing slower, plant C was shortest and maturing faster. Due to the fact that there are not many information about the genetics of this strain I have no idea.

Maybe sweet boys Jaypp and Tommy can comment?

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella, you can find different phenos in this strain, one more sativa dominant, very fruity and sweet and the other a bit more indica, with a lot of crystals in their buds and more compact flowers.

I love both of them so I hope you too!

Sweet smokes ;)
jaypp

Misterreggae

I would like to see your Sweet Nurses...started them 2 days ago

You need Sulfur against the budrot or dip a piece of Pine tree in water/sulfur liquid and after drying burn it....the smoke will eliminate/provide budrot and mold...

Hope you'll get a nice harvest..

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Vesnican mate your garden and plants look amazing.
You have no idea how envious i am. I wish i had a garden like yours.
I live in a tiny flat in Spain. Wanna trade?

Latest posts

Latest posts