What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

Random (Cheese x OrientXpress) x Betty Or PuntaRosa

picture.php

Punta Rosa F2

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Somebody got bit by the Sativa bug! Have you flowered that cheese hybrid before? Does it carry any of the cheese smell?

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

Blues x killer Skunk AKA Climmo

Since day one bro, narrow leaf ftw..went all out on betty as all i was left with through neglect was 2 betty mums and 2 punta rosa mums, so filled the room by over vegging, could have got away with no veg..that mess was from 2 week veg.

Yet to flower the random, id imagine it will be less cheesey more creamy mild lemon..we will see with the 5 cuts i took. also have a kush, 3 diff x18 girls and a skunk in loose terms for balance, shown above.

One of the swazi smells like oranges, really looking forward to a row of that shit.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Just ordered r.p sour Kush, Crocket tangie, blowfish and sweet skunk x afghooey x blockhead. Free bubbagum and jew gold to boot.

ExEcutioner

What is that clorosis/necrosis on the fans. I have that same thing od and thought it was windburn. i dont have that over n dark n thing goin on. it really makes u stuff airy when its that green

ExEcutioner

I think if u fed it more p it would be fatter and or more dense if fed more k than and with p it would be able to support its self. k get ur stems and nute transpo abilty up.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
i have some p2o5 solution, and will drench next watering..they are fattening up and are quite dense for a 75% nld, the necrosis is heats stress from early flower where the fans circulating were only on for the first half of 12/12...plus the pyrethrin 5.0ec bug spray with the lights on didnt help. they have been fed 5 5 5 npk and seaweed uptill now and combined with new fan speed controllers display causing a slight re veg on the tops of a few of them. Windburn is also a contributing factor.