What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
POT SHOTS
New Thread, New Rules :smile:
20issue5-promo-thumb.jpg

Pot Shots is a thread intended to flush out the
very best pics here at ICmag.com, and get them into the
Flower Pix News!!!

Every issue of Flower Pix News will have a full page
dedicated to showing the best of these pics.

One pic will be chosen (by FPN staff) as the best, and
that pic will be featured on the cover, as well as on the
Pot Shots page. :smile:

Simple!

Rules:
  • One pic per member, can be yours OR another member's.
  • Must be cannabis-related, of course.
  • You MAY resubmit a Pic for reconsideration if it did not win.
  • Tell us who grew it, what it is, and the address of the thread it came from. A brief description would be cool too... :smile:
We'll add new rules if we see it's necessary along the way - hopefully not. :smile:
That's it, now let's have some fun with this! :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Last edited:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
2076GROW4_flowerday40_13.jpg

R.I.P.

Maybe not the most impressive of Flower Pix, but one truly worthy of recognition...

That is, I believe, the last Full Garden Shot of Growerinshorts' most impressive
White Russian, Bubblegum, and AK-47 Grow before it had to be
destroyed due a LEO Skirmish...

The thread is here: Search for a mother, seed to harvest: Russian & Gum

The devastation commences on Pg 15 of the thread; Here: its over

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[angels singing] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [/angels singing]
There's a great way to start things off!

Flower Pix is just an idea. One day there was no FPN, the next day, there it was. We'll continue to ebb and flow until - like a sniper's crosshairs - we'll find our center... :smile: Here's to a great #5!!!

Last edited:
G

Nice pics! I personaly love that ebb & flow system thats in the 1st pic.. too bad LEO had to get involved. I would like a system like that in the future.. Here is a picture of my White Widow thats already on this forum, I dont believe its FPN quality but oh well... im proud of it!

3458CIMG2149.JPG

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey MoS! Good to see you here at ICMag! You know, this server is safer and closer for you than OG. So make sure you post some pics here when you have something to show and tell!!! :smile:

your friend,
cc