What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News issue#2 (1/9/05)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Issue #2 is here!!!

In this issue:
BOG gives us a sneak-preview of his coming book!
Subcool shows us how to whip up a batch of his organic super soil.
Hooked-On-Grown discusses seed germination techniques.
Abby Normal kicks off his new "Ask Abby" column!
and of course Crazy Composer talks cultivation

ALSO! See our new section called "Show me your Piece" that showcases glass smoking devices :smile: Find it on page 5.

This is the new PDF format we'll be publishing
the newsletter in every other SUNDAY. The next issue will be out on January 16th.

Download Issue #2 - 848 kb

Download Issue #1 - 855 kb

If you use a pc and need a program to read PDFs with, try Foxit
or Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 they're both good PDF readers.

Last edited:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
When you print it out...it looks really really good!! I can't wait to get the 16 page one in two weeks!!!!

Great Job CC and co.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^That's great!
I had to design the first AND this issue without the benefit of a printer! Mine is new - but is a damned reject that won't print! It's hard to design a newspaper that MUST print out nicely - without a printer! ha ha ha! So I'm really happy to hear that!

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
yeah....check it out CC....

I'm sure in a pro printers eye some where its not perfect.....but for our community, its just right!! :joint:

G

wow....I had no idea you guys were all so talented(well, I guess I did)....that newsletter looks GREAT.....Kudos to all that were invovled....

sillyphilly

Hey CC,news issue #2 looks ggrreeaatt!!!!!!

Hey CC,news issue #2 looks ggrreeaatt!!!!!!

hope to one day contribute something usefull! :wave: gotta get a new digital cam so i can learn to post pics as well as take good ones thanx and rock on man sillyphilly :joint: :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The new issue is in production, and is stacking up to be MUCH better than the first 2. The front page will be more magazine-like, and there will be more pot pictures for your eyes.

There's even a crossword puzzle! Maybe some cartoons too!

The next issue will be out on Sunday, January 23rd.

G

read all about it!!!! read all about it !!!!

read all about it!!!! read all about it !!!!

well this is the coolest ......... this will get ya growing bet ...

G

Flower Pix News is nice reading! I dig it! Gr8 job guys! Thumbs up! Peace, SW

Latest posts

Latest posts