What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Johnny Blaze grow retrospective

#9Dream

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Let me try my best at describing the important qualities of this plant. I made some blender hash from the trimmings. Nothing high tech used, just some permanent and paper coffee filters, a blender & some bowls. I managed to get 6 grams. Just a tiny sliver, enough for 2 or 3 hits is enough to give you a clean head high that lasts for hours. It has a nice smooth hash taste with just a hint of green due to the method used.

The buds are dense, large and have a tangy skunk smell. The shake in my stash jar has light green calyxes, darker green trichome covered leaves and red hairs. The inside of the stash jar is covered with trichomes making it rough to the touch. The first hit tastes of green citrus giving way to a woody undertone. The Legends description is the best way to describe it. I have a vaporizer and I can get a better high with it, but this bud tastes so good I prefer it in a bowl or bong. Not the best I’ve ever had but I would give the taste an 8.5 and the strength a 9. Great weed for socializing. Last night I made brownies, excellent. The high reminded me of the full body stone you get with salvia.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome grow #9 I really enjoy the Johhy Blaze....the long lasting high is one of the main reasons. Yours were WAY bigger than mine, but they had the same look in veg.

Congrats. I think more peeps should give this strain a try.

Fantastic results, kudos on your patience and dedication. As stated earlier there is no Johnny Blaze in the mix, but I would bet my stash that the Flo papa dominated in this offspring. Another fine blue family sibling, and proof that you don't need to spend a fortune to get some fine genetics.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Sheep Dip....!!!!

Time to fire up my Ebb n' Grow system, still in the box, for way too long. I'za gonna start my Mountain Mix Toooooo DAyyyyyy...!

Great buds...! Great work.

Last edited:
P

perakko

big up! awesome report, me too will be poppin' some johnny blaze in a few weeks!

#9Dream

Round 2

Round 2

I finally got around to growing the clones from this plant. I'm doing four of them now, started 12/12 on 8/15

Here is how they look today

Look at all those side branches. If these get as big as the last one I won't be able to get in the room!

C

Casual

#9... WOW!! Awesome grow. The colas look amazing!!
I'm firing up my first Bio-bucket grow (Any grow for that matter!)
and can only hope my grow turns out 1/2 as well as yours!!

Caz