What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Johnny Blaze grow retrospective

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is great #9, I put 5 Johnny Blaze beans in the towel yesterday. Thanks for growin
& showin!
NS

#9Dream

Week 13b

Week 13b

Trichomes have turned mostly cloudy this week with a hint of amber, so I started the flush.

Height from top of bucket: 52 inches

The bud with the curly leaves is a lower bud that receives little light.

One more week till harvest!

Huggie bear

Man I almost picked up some blaze seeds after seeing these I am kicking myself for passing! Cant wait to hear how it smokes.

#9Dream

Harvest Day 75 of flower

Harvest Day 75 of flower

Thanks for the kudos guys. Day 75 of flower, trichomes were 20-30% amber and I just couldn't wait any longer.

If you use your imagination, can you see a gnome with a pointy hat drinking a soda?

I'll follow up with some dried bud shots and a smoke report.

Sleepy

Veteran
holy gaucamole!

holy gaucamole!

damn, that was one fine show!! :yoinks: :respect:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

wow...

#9Dream

Thanks Sleepy & KBC. Yeah I'm pretty proud of my first hydroponics grow, thanks to all the fantastic info on icmag! :canabis:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome!! :yes:
I grew one only and liked her a lot!The cross I made with a DC male was very nice too :D

Latest posts

Latest posts