What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

28%+ THC seeds

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oregon Pinot Noir strain = Hawaiian Purple Kush and Pitbull....no Chem in it. ~28% thc
Going with that soon!

Already have some GMO (Garlic, Mustard & Onion) clocked in at ~33% sprouting, peeking through soil. Won Seattle's Cannabis Cup! Again, no Chem in it.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Oregon Pinot Noir strain = Hawaiian Purple Kush and Pitbull....no Chem in it. ~28% thc
Going with that soon!

Already have some GMO (Garlic, Mustard & Onion) clocked in at ~33% sprouting, peeking through soil. Won Seattle's Cannabis Cup! Again, no Chem in it.

Did you just say gmo has no chem in it?

Please step out of the conversation because you obviously are grossly misinformed.

GMO = Forum x chem D.

And I said almost ALL. Nice try though.

mexweed

Veteran
the bubba I picked up the other day tested at 26%, I would grow 26% bubba over a lot of things going higher than that

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
the bubba I picked up the other day tested at 26%, I would grow 26% bubba over a lot of things going higher than that

Real talk!

A 10 week bubba will destroy mostly anything around. I can attest to this. Well played, sir!

Sunshineinabag

I know right, I am just looking for strains that have the possibility to reach such high levels of THC. Some breeders are selling strains that consistently test above a certain percentage of THC and that's what I'm looking for. Just want the highest possible range according to previous lab tests.

I have a very high-end micro-growery setup so I am 100% confident in my ability to provide the ideal growing conditions, lighting and nutrients.

Golden lion out california had some high end potency cultivars...not huge yield but top shelf thc lvls

Sunshineinabag

Going with that soon!

i had a sweet tooth number 4 a few years back that gave me a heavy garlic cultivar....longest lasting buzz i can remember from a cultivar that went 8-9 weeks, anyone with sweet tooth ....lets talk

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
35%? Is not 30% max,that can be in the plant?Did they show lab tes with result 35%?

That claim is misleading. They used that as a THC content but in reality that’s a cannabinoid content ie THC,CBD,CBG,THCV et al....

OZZ_

Veteran
Killer A5 Haze from ACE,they have lab test on their web.

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/feminized/killera5hazefem.html

Ive got one of these going ATM, she’s still just a youngster in veg but she’s already pretty smelly.

:dance013:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts