What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dropping a dime on a fellow grower.

Spaventa

Veteran
I think you might have misinterpreted my post, bud. :tiphat:

You are trying to convince someone you don’t grow.
That person helped you harvest before!

If you feel he is a security risk and cannot be trusted to know you grow, how comes you brought him into a previous harvest?

Wendull C.

Veteran
A rat is a fucking rat in a legal state or not. When I started this shit there was honor and respect. With legality that is slipping for the bottom line. And shit like I have a license and you don't so I'm going to rat you out being my competition.

People like that were to big of bitches to grow when there asses were on the line but now snitch on others. Fuck them with a red hot poker. Without us risking our lives and everything we hold dear they would have nothing.

A rat is a fucking rat and should be treated the same fucking way.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
You are trying to convince someone you don’t grow.
That person helped you harvest before!

If you feel he is a security risk and cannot be trusted to know you grow, how comes you brought him into a previous harvest?

I don't feel he is a security risk. I never said that he is. That's why I'm confused. All I was telling the OP is that, yes, he can convince his friends that he doesn't grow anymore, with a little effort.

herbgreen

Veteran
Check your state law and stay under the first level of penalty
https://norml.org/laws

Impress on these folks the gravity of the situation and reward with more scooby snacks

kick back and enjoy life.........

Or move or stop for awhile I dont know but its upto you

double check your smell protection dont open the door for friendly helpful law enforcement that want to chat you up

Its hearsay evidence if they tell other people and not grounds for warrant

Just keep that and every other door closed from now on

herbgreen

Veteran
Lesterbeans has it right

just pretend you dont even grow

And the really good weed you got came from a far out heavy duty dude you know

Wendull C.

Veteran
Lesterbeans has it right

just pretend you dont even grow

And the really good weed you got came from a far out heavy duty dude you know

That works for some but when people you know see you bringing duffel bags to the local dispensary, then run off at the mouth, it's hard. But at least semi legal in a grey area.

When I had no fancy pieces of paper, even if i was sitting on 25 unit it was always " let me call my bro....".

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
states%2B%25283%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

W

Water-

Check your state law and stay under the first level of penalty
https://norml.org/laws

Impress on these folks the gravity of the situation and reward with more scooby snacks

kick back and enjoy life.........

Or move or stop for awhile I dont know but its upto you

double check your smell protection dont open the door for friendly helpful law enforcement that want to chat you up

Its hearsay evidence if they tell other people and not grounds for warrant

Just keep that and every other door closed from now on

more scooby snacks.

recieving a gift usually makes a person feel a sense of obligation.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I was accused of growing, after giving somebody a spliff for free. People don't generally give things away that they paid money for and are still using. It seemed obvious I grew it.

They didn't see it happen. They just wondered where the weed came from. How much they had. What they paid. Heard it was a sorta and just jumped to the conclusion. It was on a camping trip with dozens of people from a club. A few became suspicious. Talking about it before I knew.

If this couple told you of Luther. They have told him. 100%. It's their idea of acceptable conversation. Many people only value knowledge as something to trade with others. They never keep secrets. Even their own!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Touchy subject. For non legal growers in non legal areas or countries have you ever had or worried someone who mistakenly found your secret were going to drop a dime on you?

I have been growing for about 3-4 years. Id have to look at my old calender's to be sure but thats not important. In that time I only know of 2 people who inadvertently found out I grow by being in my house and I had screwed up and left a door open. They both smoke and are cool and a couple. I had passed on some of my stash as freebies to them before. Water under the bridge and I trust them. But people even friends get stoned or drunk and shit slips. I recently found out someone else I know may or may not grow which I dont care but this person is like a Lex Luther (or pick an asshole or your choice) to me. Absolute dislike. There is a connection between all parties which makes me wonder if the talk goes both ways.

Point being is there as the old saying goes honor among thieves?

I dont care how much I disagree or dislike someone for who they are so long as they are not telling a woman in the basement pit to put the lotion on I would never pull that shit.

Similar proplem happened to me years ago hin socal.. but they were customers I needed to pay off the property.

Torture mental torture is the anguish cuz if u know they know and u cut um off you might think they'll rat you out

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Smoked more rats than i care to admit, what is your freedom worth anyway.

If you can imagine doing real time inside, and the cost, both financial
and spiritual, then think real hard about your next move.

Strike your tent, so to speak, and distance yourself from questionable situations.

Live to grow another day.

Good luck, and remember we don't know you or your real circumstances,
but all would agree using trust as a coin is usually spent unwisely.

Latest posts

Latest posts