What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA Confidential

H

HazeOil

same plant lights off
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hamstring

Veteran
I have grown this one many times outdoors. It has huge fans that need to be trimmed during flowering because they cover the buds.

They have hollow branches and the structure is poor for outdoor growing. All the branches tend to emanate from the bottom of the plant. This makes a very acute angles of the branches. They tend to brake branches very easily. Its tough to grow this as a tree i.e. large plant. It takes a lot of attention.

It wasn't a good guerrilla plant in many respects but the potency and dense nugs made it worth the effort.

Some fellow growers don't like the taste its very herbal . I enjoy the taste and nice tight nugs and will finish 3rd week in Sept. in the midwest.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I grow this LA Confidential 1½ year ago.
Here she is 5 weeks
I really dont remember the details.
Well, she was from Mr. Nice...and a really nice smoke too
EDIT: 22. february 2019. Sorry. They were from DNA. I must have been high very high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Last edited:

jayd

not straight LA but smoking some la cheese. looks smells and tastes just like LA no cheese at all

Attachments

• 20190208_101423.jpg
    20190208_101423.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 24

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Ive ran dna and rp kosher,holy grail,cantaloupe,skywalker,tangie,sour diesel halfway though lemon og now. Great strains always find that pheno your looking for.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
LA con is definitely a keeper... Super close to Bubba Kush.... Sour Bubble.... real ghani OG stuff. Definitely wanna try to sift through some fems probably some real colorful goodness.....

Latest posts

Latest posts