What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
True for some news outlets for sure but now there is all types of independent news, it's impossible to contain everything.

they are ALL in on it! they will never print the truth. thousands of them, and nobody knows it. except for Us. we know EVERYTHING, just ask us! it is a huge conspiracy of communists/fascists/liberals/pinko faggot sympathizers, cod sniffers & carpet lickers. they are infiltrating all of our media, and they are backed by a mysterious (to you commoners, WE are AWARE!) cabal of Jews and an even older gang of global financiers. the Bildabergers, Knights of Malta, Obama/Clintons babblebabblebabble..." :biggrin:

M

Mr D

The New York Times reports that the lawyers said Cohen is still sorting through documents that might be of interest to House Democrats......

However, with 30 days left before he surrenders to prison, time is no longer a luxury he is capable of.....

...the substantial trove of new information ....

Pretty obvious he has nothing and is looking to stay out of prison if you read the careful wording.

If he really has something, then turn it over to SDNY or who ever's jurisdiction it would be and let them review it while Cohen goes to jail. If they find something they can come back and give him an early release.

minds_I

Veteran
14 million files over 10 years...

Cohen produced an average of 3,835 files a day on Trump for 10 years?

Now that's some funny shit. For a 3rd time Cohen supposedly has the goods on Trump according to Hillary's lawyer. What a shit show.

Hello all,

ah, do you recall who "individual one is"....

minds_I

M

Mr D

This just in........

The Washington Post is reporting that Trump Bleachbit'd his tax records.

Lanny Davis tells the Post that Cohen may have copies of the bleachbit'd tax records in the newly discovered 14 million files. However Cohen will need substantial time to review and sort out the files.

Meanwhile Jerry Nadler is busying going through the unredacted Mueller report he received on April 2nd.

Schiff and Swalwall demand Capitol One hand over all of Trump's records. The findings from those records will be combined with all of Schiff's collusion evidence in the upcoming Schiff/Swalwall report.

Maxine Waters is calling for Jussie to be named special counsel to investigate 45's racism. Old video has emerged of Joe Biden sniffing Maxine's hair. A spokesperson for #metoo gave a statement in support of Biden, saying Joe's just a friendly guy.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
When is the last time you got a paycheck? I averaged 1700 every two weeks for years. This last year I was getting about 1800 every two weeks. That is an extra 5200 in my pocket a year thanks to a tax break which is about what I get from my tax return anyways. Im still getting a decent tax return but paying less into taxes I would expect a smaller return so im not complaining.

Now we have alternative math?

Hope your return is more than $2600. Otherwise...

F

Frylock

Now we have alternative math?

Hope your return is more than $2600. Otherwise...

picture.php

F

Frylock

This just in........

Lanny Davis tells the Post that Cohen may have copies of the bleachbit'd tax records in the newly discovered 14 million files. However Cohen will need substantial time to review and sort out the files.

Meanwhile Jerry Nadler is busying going through the unredacted Mueller report he received on April 2nd.

Schiff and Swalwall demand Capitol One hand over all of Trump's records. The findings from those records will be combined with all of Schiff's collusion evidence in the upcoming Schiff/Swalwall report.

Maxine Waters is calling for Jussie to be named special counsel to investigate 45's racism. Old video has emerged of Joe Biden sniffing Maxine's hair. A spokesperson for #metoo gave a statement in support of Biden, saying Joe's just a friendly guy.

If Trump didn't wan't all of this scrutiny and a public proctology he should have perhaps thought through becoming president a little harder maybe?

Last edited:

White Beard

This just in........

Smells like bullshit to me...but then, on the Internet, no-one knows you’re a dog....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh - thanks for putting that straight man - just something I came across in my travels on this here internet - and when someone mentioned the New York Times - I thought it apt to post it.

Hello Gypsy

Just a few thoughts on that quote and who it is attributed too.

They spelled his name wrong.

His name is John Swinton not John Swinden.

He was born in 1829 and died in 1901.
He was head of the editorial staff not the entire paper.
The quote attributed to him was given in 1880 not 1953.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Daily reality... trump's on his way out, let's see who else goes down with him!:tiphat:

….. and Fishy, there's something I've always wondered, do fish ever cry and if so, how can we tell??? :bigeye:

pinkus

Veteran
We dropped the ball when we opted for infotainment instead of journalism as the cultural norm.

The Jeanie is out of the bottle, and the bottle no longer exists.

:bandit:

Badfishy1

We dropped the ball when we opted for infotainment instead of journalism as the cultural norm.

The Jeanie is out of the bottle, and the bottle no longer exists.

:bandit:

Was never an ‘option’... project mockingbird was the start and only got worse when the Zionist overlords started buying and now 6?families control 90% of MSM.

pinkus

Veteran
Was never an ‘option’... project mockingbird was the start and only got worse when the Zionist overlords started buying and now 6?families control 90% of MSM.

Glenn Greenwald is still a journalist.

Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No. At least not in my opinion.

Badfishy1

Glenn Greenwald is still a journalist.

Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No. At least not in my opinion.

I will agree to that statement... think you would have troubles finding a total of 10 legitimate journalists. There is a video online that was taken after a school shooting last year. The video clipped together over 10 different ‘news’ stations and EVERY one of them read the exact same statement verbatim... just shows these news stations get their narrative and in no way differ on their talking points... doesn’t matter if CNN, local Fox/ cbs/ nbc stations, everyone read the same script

Cannavore

Veteran
Glenn Greenwald
Mehdi Hasan
Chris Hedges
Thomas Friedman
Seymour Hersh
Abby Martin
Matt Taibbi
Jeremy Scahill
Anand Giridharadas

are decent