What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2019

unnamedmike

Brew until the pH has been at 3.7 or below for a day.

Hey lost, I think that doing what you say, you will easily end up with all the food in the water and the lacto colony will be reduced by adjusting to the present food. I am not sure of the reason to leave until the pH drops to 3.7, it is the point in the highest population of lactos, right? which is good, but leaving more is not good or efficient, after the peak of efficiency they begin to die, leaving room and food for other types of life.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Alaskan Purple 1
picture.php

Alaskan Purple 2
picture.php

Dark Devil 1
picture.php

Dark Devil 2
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I have been wanting to run these for a bit. Jabba's Stash by Bodhi. I will run these in 3-gallon radicle bags with the water only soil recipe I posted earlier. Genetic testing will be used to eliminate the males quickly.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Sprayed the clones with a light nutrient solution. No roots yet.
picture.php

Forgot about the Jabba's Stash seeds I dropped Friday night. They sat in water for 48 hours, I usually let them sit for 12-24 hours. They got direct planted into a soiless peat/compost/perlite mix.
picture.php

Finally we have the autoflower plants. They are doing pretty good making seeds.
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
I was thinking of running some autos, but the prices are insane. I can get a full pack of bodhis for the price of a couple mephisto seeds.

Will the seeds you make be autoflowers?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I was thinking of running some autos, but the prices are insane. I can get a full pack of bodhis for the price of a couple mephisto seeds.

Will the seeds you make be autoflowers?

Yes, these should all be a Feminized Auto Mix (FAM). And yes, Mephisto is a bit pricey IMO.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yes, these should all be a Feminized Auto Mix (FAM). And yes, Mephisto is a bit pricey IMO.

That's a score their. I ran west coast og, candy kush,and another I can't remember now. The candy kush, was pretty damn good, like a Sprite taste and smell. West coast og was more like blue dream but still really good and potent. . I think they were from female seeds I think. I wouldn't buy them again due to cost, and a quite respectable seed collection. I think in a legal market, with low plat numbers feminization will win the day. Female autos could be part of that future, if prices were more reasonable. I hear great things about Mephisto, not enough to pay 2-3 times what I do for Relentless, Karma, or Bodhi.

I hope you seeds turn out to well my friend.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Still only have 7/8 on the Jabba's stash. I have been slowly opening up the dome to harden them off. Once they get their next node, I will take the samples for the Gen kit. I should get the results back long before these are ready for a transplant.
picture.php

The clones are starting to root. I went ahead and transplanted a few of them into cups. I ended up with two Juanita la Lagrimosa, two Grass Monkey, and three Jilly Bean rooted right now. Some small roots on a few other plants. Just waiting patiently.
picture.php

The Zak Haze clone is just taking it's time being super slow. Nest time I transplant a clone into the no-till, I will make sure it is well rooted in a beer cup first. According to my notes, she was transplanted from a well rooted clone on January 18. That's a little over 10 weeks ago.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Jabba's Stash seedlings after about a week from germination. They are finally big enough to take the required leaf samples. This kit is quite easy, you simply slide the leaf in the supplied packet and pinch it. This will the tip off of the leaf and seal the packet. Place it in the correct location, tag the plant, and proceed to the next one. Since I only had seven plants come up, I went ahead and snipped off a leaf on one of my known plants. I'll call it the control group.
picture.php

The clones from the last round are doing well. Some of these will be going to a buddy for his outdoor grow this year. One Juanita, Grass Monkey F2, and the only Adonis clone will be replacing my aging mothers. The rest will be given away.
picture.php

The autos are all about done at nine weeks. I'm going to give them another week or so just to make sure the seeds are well done. I pollinated these pretty early and the seeds are buried deep inside the buds at this point. I tried to pluck some to check, but couldn't really get to any.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
These autos are definitely done at around 10.5 weeks old. I'll be chopping them this weekend or early next week. I am sure the seeds are well formed by now. Once they are dry, I will give them a couple weeks to cure before removing them from the plant material. I'll most likely make a batch of bubble hash from the remains before pressing out for rosin. I have accidentally squished a seed before and it ruins the rosin IMO.
picture.php

The Zak Haze clone is just not taking off like I want it to. I may end up just culling it and replacing it with some other clones. I'm not sure what the issue is, but the clover seems to be doing just fine, so I doubt it is the soil.
picture.php

Speaking of other clones. Here are a bunch of clones: Adonis, Grass Monkey F2, Jilly Bean and Juanita la Lagrimosa. A couple of them will be going to replace mothers.
picture.php

The Jabba's Stash are starting to get hungry. The LC soil base I used has no nutrients in it. They have started to eat their leaves, so it is time for new homes.
picture.php

Luckily for me I got my sex test back. I passed. 😁 I ended up with four non-males so I transplanted them into three gallon radicle bags.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
So this happened last night, two Cherry Tart mothers were going to get the chop anyway.
picture.php

Got tired of waiting for that Zak Haze to take off. I figured out why it wasn’t though. The clover roots were strangling it super thick about 6" deep! Even the water was having trouble penetrating it.

Dark Devil F2
picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Yup, a little clover goes a long way.

Grew living soil for a minute years ago and found the clover to be
just another plant to manage, lol.

Clover has great benefits, though.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yup, a little clover goes a long way.