What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

Well guys looking like at least 70days 12/12 ???? They look pretty close.....I'm kinda a wait another WK or 2 guy when it comes to harvesting, especially with no mold risk

They are ready at all mostly cloudy few clear, amber here and there. But can take another week for sure.
Not sure about this pheno she is almous ready but im lazy.
picture.php

maimunji

Smoked some nugs from RG#42.

picture.php

Smell is really strong one small nug reeks whole room
Choco and diesel smell like but more delicious.
This pheno hermies around day 46 and i think nug production and frost was stunted. Even hermied i dicide to finish plant but harvest around day 60 because afraid to not ruined bag appeal of nugs. Trichomes is around 50/50 clear cloudy.
Smoke is potent not ultra potent but good enough. I usually can say potency right after harvest . But will kill RG#42 for sure looking forward. I don't have hermie issues on other plants.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[QUOTE=bilko;8462626

Many thanks bilko. appreciated.:tiphat:

maimunji. Darksider enjoy harvest brother all the best throught the new year

Thank you kindly maimunji. keep them updates rolling photos look good .:tiphat:

mr.brunch Lovely buds mate, nice work

Thank you mr brunch much appreciated.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38
Holy f guys those are some beauties. I can't wait to run these!!! Be some smoke reports later on I hope. I'm sure it's gonna be nice

Thanks for dropping by wvkindbud38 appreciated

yes there sure is winners in these packs and there will be smoke reports soon and I know you will do well with these after reading some of your grows :tiphat:

Last edited:

maimunji

Dry trimmed yeild from RG#42 is 125 grams. To be honest expect around 50 grams more but thats enought also. I usually have yeild like this from 1 gallon pots so this 2 gallon is waste of coco in this case. Top notch nugs is 85 grams popcorns is 40 grams.
Smell is insane chem, diesel, cacao or something . Sticky and stinky fell pain in the head from trimming smell really overpower. Nugs is really high quality im in love with plant even with slight herm issues. Will try nugs tommorow in fresh head and will post some dry nugs.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots maimunji and a nice weight to boost well done

My weights is 16oz dried.. the boys love the smoke say it tastes sort of like chocolate and chem when dry.. heavy smoke.. 8 out of ten.. Stay safe all..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

maimunji

Smoking little more nugs from RG#42. Its good stoney weed at all very strong smelling. Have good hopes i can find some ultra potent in other phenos. Need more kick on the head and little more body stone to be happy maybe cure will bring more complexity to this pheno will see. looking forward for other phenos. Still in flowering day 66. Looking for more and more amber to showing. Trichomes is all cloudy very big under scope around 5% amber. Will harvest soon.

RG#43
picture.php

RG#44
picture.php

RG#45
picture.php

picture.php

RG#41
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice DARKSIDER.
Happy smoking :smoker:

Thanks paddi…. appreciate the good words.

starke…. much appreciated and love the banner

mr.brunch… always appreciate the kind words

wvkindbud38
Good job guys!!!! Beautiful buds ..

Nice to see you dropping in and many thanks from the darksider always appreciated. .:thank you: all..

As for potency my friends give it an 8 out of ten and they are old timers... so im guessing that means its up there maimunji ..

Last edited:

DiverDave

Really nice DARKSIDER.
Happy smoking :smoker:

Thanks paddi…. appreciate the good words.

starke…. much appreciated and love the banner

mr.brunch… always appreciate the kind words

wvkindbud38
Good job guys!!!! Beautiful buds ..

Nice to see you dropping in and many thanks from the darksider always appreciated. .:thank you: all..
Great grows guys , learned a thing or three .. always good to see :comfort:

DiverDave

Nice to see you DiverDave hope all is well and nice to see you got the tubing changed on the drip rings good call..

Yup , thanks .. I moved on to hydro from that last grow , with a bunch of changes too.
I built a few pvc screens from a tutorial here to use in the tent to help
with the light and cooling around the buckets.
All is well and loving these threads , wish everyone a better 2019 :tiphat: