What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the strangest thing you've found it your bud?

Jhhnn

Veteran
Rat turds in coffee sacks stuffed with red colombian, way back when. we picked 'em out, sold it & smoked it anyway...

Before that we learned to pick a brick of Mex at random from the load, split it along the grain with a knife to avoid stick bricks... If you found one there were bound to be a lot more...

The weirdest thing I get in my indoor homegrown is baby house spiders ~1/16" across. I don't kill house spiders in the cellar so there's lots of babies when they hatch...

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hey man, maybe your dealer was just being nice!
https://hightimes.com/culture/smoking-scorpions/

:laughing: Hahaha and to think that I missed out on a perfectly good opportunity! I've always kind of wondered how long it took people to figure out that cannabis could get you high. Probably not long at all considering people will do almost anything just to get a buzz. But scorpions? I'm sure smoking dog shit would have a cult following if it did anything. Makes me think how many idiots after watching Cheech and Chong laced up a fat one with some lol.

JustSumTomatoes

How bout we continue this with strange things you've been given bud in...

There was this local guy who had great bud but refused to give in bags. He would always hand an 8th off in one of those Taco Bell cinnamon twist paper bags. Dude must of loved the things cause everyone in town was joking about their buds having little bits of cinnamon and sugar stuck in them. If he ran out, then it would be in the ripped off corner of a t-bell bag.

Got a half ounce in a napkin once.

Got a half ounce put in my bare hands once and was sent on my way.

Saran wrap got one dude by for a while.

WelderDan

Veteran
I've found assorted bugs, a piece of scrap metal and a few rocks in various bricks. Also hair, have found a number of bricks that had hairs in them. My buddy found a rifle slug in a brick once. I've purchased weed that was wrapped in Saran wrap, match boxes (I'm that old), paper lunch bags and wrapped up in notebook paper as well as newspaper. I once got weed in a paper cup.

When I used to sling weed, I often put a couple rolling papers in the bag. I got tired of people asking for papers when they bought a bag, so I picked up a case of Rizla papers for cheap and would put a couple in the baggies with the weed. People loved it!

JustSumTomatoes

I've found assorted bugs, a piece of scrap metal and a few rocks in various bricks. Also hair, have found a number of bricks that had hairs in them. My buddy found a rifle slug in a brick once. I've purchased weed that was wrapped in Saran wrap, match boxes (I'm that old), paper lunch bags and wrapped up in notebook paper as well as newspaper. I once got weed in a paper cup.

When I used to sling weed, I often put a couple rolling papers in the bag. I got tired of people asking for papers when they bought a bag, so I picked up a case of Rizla papers for cheap and would put a couple in the baggies with the weed. People loved it!

I've found too many pieces of hair over the years. You could always tell who owned cats or dogs lol. And yes, I've been given bud in a paper cup before too. People did those fun size dorito bags for a minute.

The papers with weed is an awesome idea! When I sold briefly I would let friends pick their own buds out of the bag and weigh them out themselves. First come first serve. Zip-lock baggies were a MUST.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not that picky but I'd be a little upset if I payed for weed in a bag that had food in it.I payed for weed not dorito and cinnamon crumbs.

Seen a guy sell weed in a condom before.I don't know if it was used or not but I wasn't going to find out

JustSumTomatoes

I'm not that picky but I'd be a little upset if I payed for weed in a bag that had food in it.I payed for weed not dorito and cinnamon crumbs.

Seen a guy sell weed in a condom before.I don't know if it was used or not but I wasn't going to find out

Oh man, a condom would be too much for me. I'd tell the dude to take it and go fuck himself :biggrin: But seriously though, I can see running out of bags and needing to improvise on the spot but I payed for 50 bucks worth of pot, buy some bags you cheap ass!

redlaser

Veteran
Sometimes cigarette cellophanes were used for a few joints worth. And one guy always dropped off buds using a cigarette carton. He wouldn't get out of the car, just handed off and thought that looked normal I guess. Not a cig smoker myself but I could appreciate the ingenuity involved.

coldcanna

Veteran
Seems like bees always swarm my outdoor runs then die curled up inside the buds- scares the shit out of me when trimming and one falls on my lap. I don't use pesticides at all so wondering if something in the resin kills them?

shithawk420

Veteran
growing in cornfields,we would get cornworms in the buds.REALLY pissed me off.could barely give it away

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I remember big bales of weed in the early eighties that had been contaminated with diesel fuel. Diesel weed was what it was called. People still smoked it. Yuck.
I refused to smoke it but remember watching someone hit a joint and when they let off their puff the end of the joint burst into flames. LOL

pinkus

Veteran
Back in the day, sticks and stones were in many many bricks. Back when I was in Jr high I remember getting some in a flat Kodak film disc container that had hella pubic hair. :noway:

JustSumTomatoes

This season was abnormally wet and mold was a problem for my Indicas. There were many of these little orange snails hidden throughout the buds that I'm still finding all dried out and still attached. Also found a large white moth hidden inside of a bud. Someday I hope to go indoors so I don't have to worry about who's hiding in my weed.