What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

G

KharmaGirl said:
Trevors gone next season. I heard Corey too, but I haven't confirmed that.

whaaaa? cory and trevor are the funniest characters

great show though, Im fiending for new episodes

KharmaGirl said:
It's now on every night at 9:00. At least where I am. Love the show,but last season was a bit of a bummer--waaaay too short and too neatly tied up at the end.2nd or 3rd season?? No way lol try season 6. Also, their movie was supposed to come out this summer, but still haven't seen anything about it.

Ahh kool. I work nights so I wouldn't have known. I dont' watch it all the time.

But my favorite episode is the one with the shit rope analagy.
Lahey : "Do you know what a shit rope is Julian? It's a rope covered in shit that criminals try to cling to. Y'see, the shit acts like grease, and the harder you tighten your grip, the more you slide down it".
Bubbles - "Holy shit! I'm afraid of shit ropes boys. What is a shit rope!? Are we sliding down some part of a shitty rope!?!?

rofl

sogman

Agreed it is the best fucking show ever.
I believe Ricky once pronounced Horticulture "Horbiculture"
He was then corrected in speech by an arrogant librarian whom he quite rightly cursed at. GOOD STUFF INDEED :p !

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
awsome fucking show lol!! I own every Season soon to going to go see the new Trailer Park Boys Movie in theaters !! Cant wait.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Love TPB :biglaugh: We've got seasons 1-4 on DVD so far. Can't wait to see the movie, but I have yet to see it open near me in the US. Hell, I haven't even seen any ads for it, just the trailer on the web site.
just remember folks.....a dope trailer is no place for a kitty. LOL :biglaugh:
cc

Reorx

trail park boys fuckin rock I started watching them on downloaded episodes about 1-2 years ago and got hooked right off the bat. These guys are fucking crazy plain and simply. The christmas episode is one of my favorites, with ricky trying to sell bud and hash to people walking into the church, and giving his speech and where he asks how many people here are drunk (people raise hands), now how many people here are stoned and the priest and the music dude raise their hands that shit cracked me up. That and the bible pimp episode that was a laugh a hard laugh.

As for leahy hes a dick, but I haven't been able to get the last two seasons where I heard supposedly that leahey saves ricky's live.

Best part of the series is the fact that at the beginning or the end of seasons someones going to jail or getting out of jail.

This show definetly should be picked up to be aired in the US, just cracks me up.

fourtwentytrip

Yeah i basically downloaded every single episode that i could get and watched the rest on youtube and google video :p. Those buds are real with the fields but the hydro set ones are complete props thats for sure! :yoinks:

seekem

The series is filmed in Dartmouth Nova Scotia.The new season has just started.
Trailer boys is the best.
Nova Scotia humour at its best.
Welcome to Canada home of the the Free and Stoned....fuck the brave

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
the full length movie was HILARIOUS

I agree the first movie where they killed cats and dogs sucked. the only thing funny was Trinity smoking.

TPB is by far my new favorite show. A designation that Southpark held for the last decade.

Have you guys seen the new episodes from season 7? "Ray...sellin' you're plumbing for liquer money is...FUCKED"

"I'm tellin' you Ricky, we should rip the plumbing out of your trailer. You wouldn't believe the money I'm making in scrap metal."

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
thats actually less of a joke and more of a reality around here.

crackheads are tearing all the plumbing out of boarded up buildings and houses.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I love The Trailer Park Boys!
I am from the U.S. so we don't get it down here.
I watch it online. Sometimes there is a few days delay.
I wish the show would get introduced in the US.
I wanna get one of those Dirty Burger t-shirts gnome saying.

Bubbles is the man!

peace,
h4g

p.s.
a question for the Canadian members.
The actor who plays Randy Bobandy, does he under go a special diet to get his gut so big? the rest of his body is normal size, but his gut is so huge!

Latest posts

Latest posts