What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Mass Super Skunk Appalachia

Bud Jones

Anyone ran these yet ? I'm running them outdoors this year , first tone out with Bodhi's beans . Heard nothing but rave reviews .. :woohoo:

JusticeFrog

Really intrested in this cross. Bought a Bodhi pack a little while back and went with The Fuzz but those would have been my other choice. Good luck with them. Please keep us updated on how they turn out.

Bud Jones

Really intrested in this cross. Bought a Bodhi pack a little while back and went with The Fuzz but those would have been my other choice. Good luck with them. Please keep us updated on how they turn out.
Will do .. I'll do a mini journal on my outdoor escapades .. Running stuff from Bodhi, Archive , Bog and a few more ..

kds710

The OG W. Mass Super Skunk paired with B's Appy or SL males should both be serious contenders in any grower's lineup. I'd imagine the appy cross to be a hefty producer

Bud Jones

The OG W. Mass Super Skunk paired with B's Appy or SL males should both be serious contenders in any grower's lineup. I'd imagine the appy cross to be a hefty producer
heard the SL male takes away some from the terps idk ... Heard notging but good about the appy stud .. First time out with B's gear.. Kinda stoked I must say ..

Cloneman

Veteran
Sorry to be negative but

Sorry to be negative but

Hi there, I hope the appy male does better (definitely prefer him from experience).

For me the super snow lotus was the only bad Bodhi experience so far (even from 6 fems), here's a thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=284908

Here's my final post, must of only got a Q of oz off 3 plants, just didn't bud up properly?

They were vegged for 6 weeks.
3 were tossed as they were so pathetic, which left 3 and only one of those looked okish. They were cut yesterday and no pics taken as I didn't want to put my camera through the ordeal of capturing the ugliness of them...

TBH it was very cold, so that might of affected them, but the 3 Lemon Zinger did great, especially one of them.

Will post pics of the 3 LZ in the big Bodhi thread

So I've done Lemon Zinger, Snowqueen, Dream Beaver, Prayer Tower, Synergy, Goji and just started flowering out Strange Brew, you can see a trend here I Love Bodhi gear....Plus more in the vault.

Good luck man

Bud Jones

Mine are outdoor and still in veg .. I'll throw up some pics if y'all want to see 'em .. Skunky chem smelling bushes they are ..

I just order my first pack of Bodhi gear got the old school hash plant and gunna get the snow leopard soon due to a great description from a fellow icmager

Sunshineinabag

Wow this thread died Huh? Shame too because this cultivar needs to be WORKED! I need some Appalachian super skunk to work for a year or two please!