What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Goal, 1 Loctite, 1 pound, 320 watts, 4x4

!PeAcE!

Hey everyone,
took a vacation from growing, I decided to go pheno hunting in a pack of redeye loctite genetics. So, im back as i ran outta meds for myself and now have to grow more. My goal is to chop my electric bill and only have to grow once a year to fiil my jars (big plants) Here is a Loctite grown under a 2yr OLD dimmable quantum flux led commercial system (320 very efficient watts imo) straight from the aero at 7 inches, transplanted into a two gallon container of hydro media and vegged for 3-4 weeks before flip, in a hydro system. With laws changing around the corner with plant count for patients i want to try to produce all my medicine as much possible from one plant. Im going for simplicity these days, as my schedule gets usu busy these days.

I did minimal on this round as i was busy, pretty much only trained for the first week of flower and let her ride. next round ill be more diligent as i see a lot of lost potential by not staying n top of pruning and training, however if i still hit my goal ill be floored.

WILL ONLY LET ME LOAD 5 PICS, will upload 5 more in another post.

First pic 11-15-15 placed in system from cloner
kcl0n.jpg

almost one month later before flip

2mmbwi9.jpg

4 weeks after flip into flower
2mry5vo.jpg

Week 6-8
vdl1xl.jpg

week 8 can you spot the 5 gal pal?
34ysh3a.jpg

8 weeks into flower, heavy dense buds, flopping all over the place definitely under estimated loctites stretch, will train her further into flower next time. better next round, although still for 320 watts and 77 F temps, NO AC i cant complain. Light cost me $8 a month to run.

stay tuned, two more weeks to go and ill see if i came close to my pound goal, it sure smells like it ;-)

next round since ill be more dialed ill be putting the light in a side by side with a hortilux. This round I will be getting tests done to see how this loctite differs from hps grown loctite (same atmosphere and nutrient regimen.) terps, thc, cbd, thca etc as just smelling it i can clearly smell a difference. This is the easiest most fun grow ive had in a long time....

Last edited: