What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Reserva Privada Grow Log

R

!RA!

11/30/2014

They're definitely gaining in height and leaf volume, still feeding them just pH'd H2O. A lot of the cotyledons have turned yellow and dropped, so maybe time to add some Roots Excelurator. Thoughts on that?

flameninja

Im currently growing out some RP Kandy Kush :) Grew it outdoors last year and it is the sweetest smoke ive ever had,will be following with interest, all the best.
:respect:

R

!RA!

After reading the threads about the new gold bottle Roots Excelurator I've decided to start them on half strength diet of Canna Start and Rhizotonic. They'll have their first drink tonight. I'll update with any changes this weekend. Anyone used this combo with seedlings?

R

!RA!

Wow!

Wow!

12/7/2014

Well it looks like they really like their new diet. Really starting to take off now. Huge difference in height, leaf volume and stem thickness after just one week. The formula right now is Canna Start and Canna Rhizotonic at half strength (7.5 ml/gal of each) in H20 pH'd at 6.0. Let me know what you think.

R

!RA!

Forgot to say that the pH was adjusted to 6.0 after the nutes were added.

Chunk5280

Any updates? I just picked up the Mammoth and am having a hard time finding info on them. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

R

!RA!

Sup Chunk? Not much info about Mammoth on the Interwebz, aside from RP's site. I've done lots of strain searches on it and haven't had much luck. RP claims "colas the size of your calf", but that sounds like bullshit to me. Stay tuned, I'll be updating the grow weekly. You gonna start a grow log? Curious to see someone else's results on this.

Chunk5280

Ya I am for sure going to start one I just put my seeds into dirt today soon as they pop thru the top I'll be posting pics and updating weekly probably as well.. I'm running 7 of them if they all pull thru with canna nutrients subtra and Flores along with general hydroponics calmag and koolbloom liquid and powder once I'm into flower .. I'll let you know when I get my grow log going on here

R

!RA!

12/17/2014

Really starting to see some growth since the last post. All are getting taller, with a few of the Sour Sage really stretching (the one at the front right especially). Still on the same diet of Canna Start and Rhizotonic. Will keep them on this until the 10 gal cooler in the picture runs out. Won't be much longer. I plan to start them on GH Lucas Formula for coco after this. Hopefully it works out because Canna stuff is quite expensive. Here they are, lemme know what you think.

R

!RA!

Getting close to tent time.

Getting close to tent time.

12/22/2014

They're still doing well. Haven't switched them to GH Lucas Formula just yet, still a bit of the Canna solution left. Once it runs out they'll be moved to their new home in a tent with higher intensity CFLs. I'd love to be able to get a mom from each strain eventually. Anyway here they are. Any advice or comment is appreciated. Stay high.

R

!RA!

Moved into their new home

Moved into their new home

12/31/2014

Moved all the girls into their new vegging tent. 2 1200W CFLs, cross-flow ventilation and CO2. Also switched them from Canna nutes to GH Lucas formula, they seem to be liking it. The formula I'm using now is 6ml Flora Micro, 9ml Flora Bloom and 1g of Epsom Salts per gal. Also now using RO water as that's what the Lucas formula calls for. Also doing a once a week foliar spray of House & Garden Magic Green, made a huge difference on my last crop. Here they are.

R

!RA!

Too much light

Too much light

01/09/2015

Looks like the 2 1200W CFLs were a bit much, some leaves were wilting. Just using 1 now with the same nutes. Transplanted them into larger pots and added some Mykos mycorrhizae for the roots. Probably should have done this sooner, they looked a bit root bound in the smaller pots. Live and learn.

The MyCO2 box is a total waste of money. Did not change CO2 at all from ambient levels. Added a normal CO2 tank and regulator to the mix not long after these pictures were taken and using a Titan Controls Atlas 3, much better IMO.

R

!RA!

Not yet

Not yet

Have you flowered any of these yet? I'm about to flip my mammoth Monday

Not yet, they're still a ways out from flipping. I'll update when I do. They'll be going into a Flo N Gro drip system at that point and under 1000W HPS. Any pics of your Mammoth? Mine are pretty squatty so far.

R

!RA!

Changed Lighting

Changed Lighting

01/23/2015

Decided to change from CFL to a 600W MH. Made a huge difference in a pretty short amount of time. The Sour Sage responded fasted. They've grown about 8" in just 4 days. Looks like the CFL is going on craigslist.

R

!RA!

Took some cuttings

Took some cuttings

1/28/2015

They're definitely liking the MH lighting. The Sour Sage are close to touching it, so may have to flip them soon. Still on the same nute regimen with Lucas Formula for coco. Flushing weekly with straight H20 and black strap molasses and foliar feeding once a week with Magic Green. Pretty happy with the results so far.

R

!RA!

2/7/2015

So I finally flipped the Sour Sage on 2/4. These girls are some serious stretchers. I'm going to have to keep an eye on them and probably start weaving the upper branches though the screen to keep them under control. The Glass Slipper and Mammoths are still in the veg tent. Maybe another week before I flip those.

Started to see some small brown spots on a few of the upper leaves on the Sour Sage a few weeks ago, so mixed up a new batch of Lucas Formula for coco, but instead of using Epsom Salts I switched to CalMag. So far so good on that. Anyway, here they are:

R

!RA!

Flipped The Glass Slipper & Mammoth Yesterday

Flipped The Glass Slipper & Mammoth Yesterday

2/15/2015

So a few updates. Flipped the Glass Slipper & Mammoth yesterday. These girls are much wider and less stretchy than the Sour Sage. Speaking of which, I'm still seeing some spots on the upper leaves of the Sour Sage that look like calcium and/or magnesium deficiencies. If anyone has any suggestions they'd be appreciated. Seeing more views of this grow log, so chime in with any comments or advice any time.

Transplanted the cuttings from the homemade bubble cloner into some Solo cups filled with Cyco Coco Pearl (same stuff I've been using since the get go). Feeding them the same thing I gave to the ones I started from seed, 7.5 ml/gal each of Canna Start & Rhizotonic, and they seem to be pretty happy. C'mon yous guys, holla at a playa every once in a while. Getting tired of replying to myself! Here they are:

R

!RA!

Yet another update

Yet another update

2/22/2015

Well, yet another update where I seem to be talking to myself. Seeing a bunch of views so I'll keep at it. Sour Sage are in day 18 of flower, Mammoth and Glass Slipper are in day 8. Just gave them all some RO water with Black Strap Molasses today, been doing that every Sun. The Sour Sage are showing some nice flowers now and they are some very strong growers. They were actually pushing the trellis up towards the light, so I tied a piece of wood on to weigh them down a bit.

Starting to see some small buds forming on the Mammoth and Glass Slipper, so pretty encouraged with the overall progress of all 3 strains. Cuttings are all on day 22, looking good so far. I'll probably transplant them into larger pots in a few weeks. Anyway, here they are.