What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

zamzia

Veteran
I was gifted all of these strains by a past member of ICMag, and because I'm greedy and like a kid in a candy shop, I've grown them all together in the same system. What I have is a 4 pot Wilma system that's had 5" holes drilled out (A la Heath Robinson) for the net pots that hold each plant (in hydroton) which sit in the nutrient below (which sits just above the bottom of the net pots), that is circulated from the remote res. Lumitek digi ballast (dimmable). 400w MH bulb. Rip off of the Adjust-A-Wing reflector (didn't realise until I assembled it and can't remember where I bought it, but it was cheap).

This was them when I first put them into the system and into veg.
From the top left:
Stardawg (Illuminati cut)
Chem D
Blue Meanie
Dog Jones

The Dog Jones was SPG*'s accidental creation. He had a Chemmy Jones from truecannabliss next to his ChemD and he thinks it must of given out some pollen when it was nutrient stressed because he found the ChemD had a seed. It wasn't an intentional cross at all. He was surprised to see a nana on the CJ, but this is the result!

Last edited:

toppin

Veteran
Nice mate, running the Stardawg and Dog Jones too.

How you liking the wilma mod zamzia been think of doing the same with my 8 pot for some time now?

zamzia

Veteran
Hey toppin! Thanks very much :) How you doing?

So far so good! I have a plan afoot so keep watching ;) I've been given to opportunity to be a test grower for Sanctuary Gardens latest cross and I am working on a new system for myself for that.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice choice zamzia,,
I am running all of those presently except chem d,,,,
blue meanie and stardawg going great guns in veg,,,,
in all mix under a 600w dual spec lamp,,best of luck mate,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He 944s2. Cool!! Do you have a thread up? Drop a link if so fella.

I took the best 3 to use as mums then flowered the others,,
I have one of each in the back of room2 with my "crème caramels",,,i will post some pics up as you cant really see them in the thread I recently started,,so I will add some when I pop over there on sat,,,keep safe and well z,,peace and regards s2

toppin

Veteran
Hey toppin! Thanks very much :) How you doing?

So far so good! I have a plan afoot so keep watching ;) I've been given to opportunity to be a test grower for Sanctuary Gardens latest cross and I am working on a new system for myself for that.

Congrats on the testers bro, you know what cross you got yet? Interested to see your plans unfold, il keep a eye out.

F

Fields~of~Green

Nice heath robinson inspired Wilma run

Pulling up a seat

SativaBreather

Veteran
me too mate
also got afghan x nl5 and old school skunk x afghan going, so should end up with a few nice chunky indica phenos soon
hoping to find a nice male to cross to some lot5's in future

zamzia

Veteran
I have no idea about doing crosses, but I'll tag along when you do :)

What's the lot5?

SativaBreather

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

nice sat by ot1 zam

Latest posts

Latest posts