What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical sativas in Thailand - strain on my brain

Hi Cern,

I’m excited that you’re heading this way and have made time for us to catch up, bounce some ideas around.

You’ve certainly got your priorities right: family, food, fresh air and fine herb, ha ha.

Adios amigo

Cernunnos

Hi Shok,
I didn't see your post mate, sorry. What goes down must come up hey, yes, that is a true fact of life that. I better keep it clean so I will hold my thoughts on that one. Hey did you try any of that Lao stuff? I've been back in oz for maybe about six weeks now.

Really cool thread. I have some friends in Thailand who tell me about the marijuana seen there. I'd love to go some day, check out genetics and maybe bring some seeds back. Really enjoy this thread, pictures and your thoughts.

Good to hear from you again Cern and thanks for the nice comments GuerrilaRed, glad you enjoyed the thread. There are some great genetics still to be found here (Cern has some nice ideas about that) but the market is currently dominated by the brickweed outta Lao

Latest posts

Latest posts