What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
to all the members where ever you are
lets hope 2014 brings freedom for us growers and smokers

do dheagh shlàinte

OP

BURN

Veteran
:tiphat:
Happy New Year.

I wish you another successful year to all ppl on this forum:)
Thank you to all the ppl who care about this forum:dance013:

:thank you:

:party:

wolfiehowlin

Happy New Year to all.

I am curious if the reality of our famous legalization of recreational cannabis here in CO will live up to the hype. Not curious enough to go look, I'll just wait and watch the news later. :)

Skip

Veteran
Happy New Year to all.

I am curious if the reality of our famous legalization of recreational cannabis here in CO will live up to the hype. Not curious enough to go look, I'll just wait and watch the news later. :)

It's snowing and there are long, long lines at the few dispensaries legally selling it at this point. So it's gonna succeed. I'm guessing the initial rush will stress supply chains, although the grows licensed already had plenty of time to gear up for this.

Happy New Year Everyone! :woohoo:

May this year bring peace & prosperity to all.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seo sláinte an tséitéara, an ghadaí, an trodaí, agus an óltóra!
Má dhéanann tu séitéireacht, go ndéana tú séitéireacht ar an mbás,
Má ghoideann tú, go ngoide tú croí mná;
Má throideann tú, go dtroide tú i leith do bhráthar,

:tiphat: