What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

S

Slip Kid

Yeah it is!! I wish I had a better photographer, I'm terrible. Buds everywhere and not a decent focus in sight.:thank you:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
i moved 4 of the Chem D x PK into 12/12 last weekend, one of them is a tad over-watered and might lag for a minute. but so far outa the other 3 im seeing two that are stretching and looking similar, and the third is staying squat (so far).

picture.php

picture.php

here are a few Chem Sis x PK, still truckin' along in veg. there's a PK s1 in the 2nd pic below. also moved a PK s1 into 12/12 last weekend, that ones been picky since day one.. not burned but like wicked crinkly around the edges of leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

...slip, always so dank over there!

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
That's gotta be a killer cross . Pure Kush is one of my all time favorites and I often wonder why it doesn't get more attention .. Or at least I don't hear about it very often around here . Good work guys

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Looks bomb I'm about to put out 50 LA Pure kush clones in the green house this week ... just waiting on the large propane tank for the heater ...

Just sprouted a few seeds as well
chem d x Rogan = D kush
Malana
Sensi Star x malawi

About to create some more seeds myself ...

Going to hit a white with some silver and make some more beans

Pure Kush x White
Legend x White
Sour d x White
Chem d x White

Attachments

• seeds.JPG
    seeds.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 16
  • purekush.jpg
    purekush.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 21

30years

That's gotta be a killer cross . Pure Kush is one of my all time favorites and I often wonder why it doesn't get more attention .. Or at least I don't hear about it very often around here . Good work guys

hard to find the real cut. im the only one i know who releases it to the public. ive seen some fantastic hybrids made from her but truth be told, she is best left pure. of all the ogs ive grown, sold, seen, and smoked tpk still my favorite.

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Looks bomb I'm about to put out 50 LA Pure kush clones in the green house this week ... just waiting on the large propane tank for the heater ...

Just sprouted a few seeds as well
chem d x Rogan = D kush
Malana
Sensi Star x malawi

About to create some more seeds myself ...

Going to hit a white with some silver and make some more beans

Pure Kush x White
Legend x White
Sour d x White
Chem d x White

Sounds dank. We are rocking the lapk too, exact same cut as "puss kush" and "suge nite pk". That's the bubba one, not the og one, if we are indeed talking about the same clone. Can get very confusing!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
so the Pre-98 bubba x Stardawgs and "Suge's" PK x Stardawg i have should be pretty similar Lloyd?

I got a couple of PK x Stardg's going now. though its very very early still.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Thanks CDM!:tiphat: yea im pretty excited about them. I didn't not make them, only very very lucky enough to get a couple. I started the SUge PK x sTRdg with some Urkle x [GSC/Fire og bx1], Gorilla Glue4 x [GSC/F bx1], Sour D bagseed, thseeds mk ultra x sage, and hazemans elephant stomper.

I meant to pop some urkle x stardawg's instead of the urkle x gsc/f's but i was really stoned and guess i couldnt see those little ass letters.:smoke:

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
so the Pre-98 bubba x Stardawgs and "Suge's" PK x Stardawg i have should be pretty similar Lloyd?

I got a couple of PK x Stardg's going now. though its very very early still.

Sounds like some nice crosses. That pk cut and bubba are definitely in the same ballpark. Pk is a little beefier.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
:biggrin:

im not sure what any of these crosses are gonna be called. Ill ask the creator if he picked any names.

Its not up to me but for the Urkle x (GSC/FireOG bx1) i was thinking Grape Nuts for some reason.:dunno:

Yours should be in flower now, or getting close? :tiphat:

I just flipped a small room with 2 crosses i made. (kens)GRanddaddy Purple x FireAlien Master and Granddaddy Purple x (Bodhi's) Prayer Tower [Lemon Thai x Appalachia]. Although there is a couple other strains in there too.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ya ive got a couple vert circles in flower, 1-3 weeks in.

so far the chem d x pk is super easy feeder, chem sis x pk is munching N fast, and the pk s1's have all been so picky for me. we're about to up the ppm on the sis x, and maybe ill take some input from y'all on the pk s1's.. pics in a couple when lights come on.

also just started atleast 10 of the nl5/haze x pk ;-)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm still in cups, but the PK s1's and #1 x PK's are real healthy and tough to differentiate.
Planning on upcanning the #1's this wk. and into flower within 2-3 wks.
The PK s1's will be on the back-burner til I can run them w/ some other OG's.
I'll get some pics up later this wk. ;)

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Nice pappy. So are those the bubba pk or the og one? Very very different plants.

Orgnkid has some interesting stuff to say about the og pk at the farm...
"but i will say the one known as heirloom/86/malibu/sometime pure/REAL valley OG/ are one in the same. very very few people got that, including me. lost her, man what i would give for that back ha "

Gotta say, only og I've had thus far that I think can touch that stuff's potency is the legend.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Almost seems too late to make that connection.....that would/could have been neat to see...hopefully soon Ican get a taste of the hpk.....

Latest posts

Latest posts