What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 watt sour diesel grow.

hey everybody at icmag. this is my first post. Im here to learn and to some teaching as well. ive been putting along for about 4 years now, with the same strain. Its soo good it made me start to grow... well that and my mmj card for back issues and other things... but back to the grow. here is my tray i will be filling up... any questions are more than welcome.. and thanks for having me here:peacock:

Attachments

• 1353168010442.jpg
    1353168010442.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
is it the short or long stone cut?

I love sour d and all hybrids and phenos of it

tasty shit for sure

draztik

Veteran
Welcome to ICMag! Your Sour D looks so healthy, Which cut is it? Original Sour Diesel or ECSD? I use to run the ECSD she's a beautiful plant to grow and smoke.

yeah it is the ecsd ... its very very fuely.almost straight diesel. i almost lost it last year due to some bad nutrients and growing techniques.. ive cleaned up my growing style and am now using less nutrients and keeping with the basics controlling ec and ph more .. temps and humdity are more consistint and the strain is really coming back. ive had her four year and am so happy she is heallthy again.:woohoo: i took some cuttings .. here is the tray filled up.

Attachments

• danaery 022.jpg
    danaery 022.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
ill post another picture up nest week and youll see the growth ... im using canna nutrients with rockwool mini cubes on a flood and drain every 3 days. veg nutrients for the first two or three weeks, depending on when the ph drop day is, then ill use the flowering nutrients.
this strain is ready in about 9 and a half weeks.Medmaker420 what is short and long stone cuts? i got this cut from a friend that got it from resivor seeds, i got very very very lucky i will never let this one go.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hey greenberg, thanks for inviting me to look at your thread. I love me some tightly packed SOG grows. Subscribed!

:ying:thanks shitproducer and fou.. week 3 is coming up. the stems are a lil thin but thats ok i only want buds.. ive had strains that have big stems but small buds. that bieng said ill post some pics of day 21 sometime tommorow or the next day.my ph hasent droped yet so im still on veg nutes. maybe tomorow will be the day?:ying:

draztik

Veteran
Looking good greenberg, ECSD is some fire. I'm subscribed can't wait to see these girls explode.