What's new

autos

terrier

whats the best autoflowering plants you have treid. what type of yeild did you get and are 11 litre pots ideal.

I heard Pandora has a big yield.
Put the seed in a handful light soil which is directly in 11l pots with 20% perlite mix or more that the roots can grow unhindered and the plant become big and not a small cripple maybe^^.

Indoor or outdoors?

IBL

hi!
i also have got pandora from Paradise sedds
8 plants in dr 80 under 250 watt ( bulb Lumatec dual)
grow in coco , nutrients GHE...11l pots
the fastest pheno was ready after 12 weeks, not good taste, weak potency and small yeld , others after 14 and 15 weeks , great taste and average potency, the slowest one after 17 weeks, medium potency and not so good taste,
unfortunately i got photo only the last one plant
all plants yielded 470 gram, the last one gave me 190 gram dried buds
in my opinion the best way to grow this strain i veggen her in 400ml pots then move to 2 litre pots and then to 11l pots
190 gram one plant
picture.php

the ringmasta

I ran Buddha Purple Kush over the summer and they yielded pretty well, although I wasn't blown away by the bud density. I had 5 and they all yielded between 1 and 2 zips dry, which by my standards...is pretty good for an auto. They were also an intoxicating indigo/purple color since early flower...stunning plants to look at and have a very grapey, earthy, spicy flavor that is hard to describe. An extremely unique herb.

These were grown with my own supersoil mix which has a base of foxfarm ocean forest and foxfarm light warrior. They were all in 3 gallon felt pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts